Swab Tests

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Sodium + Chloride, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

I've heard a lot about piss tests and hair tests but nothing about inner cheek swab tests. Im getting a swab test for an interview and was wondering how reliable these tests are. Does anyone have information about these inner cheek swab tests or how to help bypass them?

2. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

my mom had to take a swab test for a job. she smokes alot so she was bugging out pretty bad. she ended up finding this mouth wash that you use like 30 or so minutes before the test. you just can't eat or drink anything after you use the mouth wash. it did work though and she got the job. the only downside is that the mouth wash is like $60 and you have to order it online. if you are interested, i can probably find the site she used to find it.

3. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

that won't do seeing as how I have no money whatsoever right now.

4. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

you would just eat loads and chew gum? no idea if that would work lol, good luck though

5. ruca_bobo

ruca_bobo Member

the internet is a wonderful thing. im sure you can find some other less expensive way to pass

6. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

Found out on another site that 72 hours is all thats needed between the time I last smoked and the time I take a swab test so I'm in the clear. I just can't wait until I take it so I can smoke some more weed. IM GOING CRAZY without my precious herb.... [​IMG]