Suspended Account

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by dapablo, May 6, 2007.

1. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Meh...I like this place. Both forums have their foibles and quirks and fun people, and this place has history with me. Just as long as we get along decently, and we can put the forum stuff behind us all in real life, and we don't unban Nirvana-Princess, it's cool :)

2. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I unbanned her a couple of months ago remember....

3. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. f u guys i'm leaving

:tongue:

4. lithium

lithium frogboy

Hah, it is rather funny that one or two people come back to this place and complain whenever UKIP goes down and then promptly leave again! This forum has moved beyond that now. Like power13 says they're two totally different forums with a totally different atmosphere and ethos. Personally I still use both sites though much prefer posting here because of the openness, freedom, friendliness and randomness of this place. You're far more likely to have things edited, deleted, closed, moved or otherwise tampered with at UKIP at the whim of the moderators, and that's not to my taste. It's fine if you want that kind of forum where discussion is micro-managed and rules strictly and pedantically enforced, there are plenty of those kinds of forums around. But this place has always been a little bit different - what attracted me here in the first place was its spontaneity, something which I feel UKIP lacks because of its strict moderation, which basically amounts to an editorial policy handed down from on high rather than being a ground-up community like the UK forum here.

5. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Fucking hell, I remember her! Why was she banned then? All this happened whilst I was away then. I must have been away for awhile.

To think, I've been on this forum since 2003/2004. :leaving:

6. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

nirvana princess ? does"nt ring a bell ..........whats the big deal ?........some forums end up to cliche and make certain people not post ........it sounds to me power 13 has a big issue with nirvana princess ? (just give yer pound will yer ) :tongue: correct me if am wrong .

7. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Actually, I don't know what's worse. Post editing by mods to edit out posters' opinions and thoughts on matters, or post editing by mods to make posters claim to smell of poo. :tongue:

2001 here, I think. Yep, a quick look at the archives tells me I joined December 26, 2001. Hell, even that's a bit late on compared to some of the nerds here! :tongue:

My mouse left button hold to select text isn't working, so I can't select text anymore. It sometimes does that...weird. Anyway, she was a forumer ages ago who was utterly nuts, in a bad way. She dated my friend from here, he split up with her, she proceeded to drag it all over the forums.

I think it was all an act though, I think she was still head over heels with Sal.

8. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

i see........ thanks for clearing that up for me man ..... :cheers:

9. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

lets not forget the beautiful poetry she wrote to sal
    lets never forget it
    " Poems on Peace Pheonix by Christians Chick

PEACE PHEONIX:
    I know a boy named Peace pheonix whos really nice and fit
    I love him so and will never let go or even quit
    cause if i did i'd be lost because right now iam found . I love so and he should know . right now we are Friends but i know in the end there should be more to us than that. all i need is for him to say i love you too so come with me and lets be a happy family...."

http://www.hipforums.com/viewarchive.php3?FID=40&TID=24602&year=2001

10. Peace-Phoenix

Awww, that brings tears to my eyes and bile to my throat....

11. L.A.Matthews

Christ...Those poems have all the rhythm of an autistic drag-queen!:confused:

12. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Funny you should say that. Guess who wrote them? :tongue:

13. Peace-Phoenix

I keep getting server is full on this. How often have you managed to get through?

14. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Bahahaha. And I thought my love poetry was bad. Thanks for the laugh. :D

15. L.A.Matthews

Give us a clue!:tongue: