Suspect in Albuquerque Muslim killings

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Piney, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The news has reported the arrest of a suspect in the killing of Moslem residents of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Some Lefty news-hounds who were hoping for the arrest of a MAGA type have been disapointed.

Right wingers who learned of the arrest of an Islamic suspect may have concluded that an assain was targeting opponents of the Islamic regime in Iran. They were disappointed.
    So far looks like a garden variety nut case.

We all have been set-up by the expectations of our prefered news sources. Our news is way too partisan.

Gramps69 likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

religious differences. Shiites vs Sunni. Or the other way around.

3. NookaTheNook

NookaTheNook Members

I can honestly say that I have never heard a Muslim person use terrorist rhetoric, had friends and neighbors over the years and never heard kill non believers or anything like that, these terrorist think they are fighting for Islam, all they are doing is giving a bad name to innocent followers of that religion.

4. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have our own version this side of the 'pond' - one of the biggest shi'ites is a certain Boris Johnson !!!

5. Gramps69

Gramps69 Members

Lol, I see what you did there...

Attached Files: