Suspect found!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by scratcho, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Inca

Inca Member

I mean that only a small amount is revealed by media etc - therefore it is "carefully manipulated" information, never revealing the full facts. If it were without manipulation, then nothing would be hidden from the public.

Top and bottom is anyone who thinks the media and Government reveal the full facts with nothing hidden and FULLY believe every last word reported in the media, or stated by any Government, is just as foolish as those who think the Government and media lie about every single thing and believe that such atrocities to be 100 percent controlled.

From a personal standpoint, as there seems to be a misunderstanding here - I have NO speculation about events here, NO conspiracy theories, for the simple reason I do not know FULLY what happened, I am not in possession of ALL the facts, I only have limited information from media reports - therefore it would be wrong of me to state xyz happened. Is that clearer?

No one can say xyz happened because they only have limited information to base that judgement, so they can only repeat what the media has stated.

2. odonII

odonII O

Inca

I wouldn't say the entire media purposely retains portions of information for nefarious reasons. Obviously, certain media doesn't follow certain speculation because it doesn't suit them. Obviously the BBC, for e.g, isn't going to go down the same road as RT, for e.g. When certain people say: 'Well, CNN said thi' - I say: 'And, ever think about reading/watching another POV?'

I may have slightly jumped down your throat. I appreciate your explanation. Fair enough.