Survivor

Discussion in 'TV' started by Rebel_1, May 18, 2004.

1. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like this show alot. I think Rupert was the right choice for the million dollars. i cant wait until the next show starts in september. the next island they are going to sounds rough and interesting. Ought to be a good show. For those of you who may not know the next show will be at Vanuatu island off the coast of Australia. Thick tropical forest, volcano's, WOW!:D

2. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is the one and only reality TV show I watch. I am so pleased Rupert won the viewers choice. I have noticed over time that the choice of contestents seems to be more of who is eye candy and most likely to create drama/trauma. I would love to see more Rudy's and Lex's, really unique souls than what the media thinks will stir up the ratings. Perhaps I have Survivor envy, I would do this show in a heartbeat! :D Save the bug eating.

3. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

People give me hell for watching survivor...but i enjoy it for its intellectual value...its a bit like a psychological case study.

4. wenis

wenis Member

i watched like the first two seasons, then didn't watch it again until all stars. i wanted rob to win all through the show. oh well, he ended up alright i guess. the jury looked at it the wrong way. sure, he screwed you over but its not about friendship etc etc. it's a game. if rob got someone kicked out, hes playing it better than you. nothing matters besides getting to the end. anyway, rupert was a good guy and im glad he got the viewers choice. ok, im done ranting about survivor.