Surrendering Yourself to Satisfy Others...

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

My gf has said she reaches a point where she could completely surrender her body to anyone, she's said whoever came in could fuck her, her body there just to be used. It's usually after she's cum a couple of times.

2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

That sounds hot. I've read on a site where a guy was trying to set up a gang bang for his partner. Even that sounds hot if you are on board and want to see her take multiple guys.

3. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think that's quite a common fantacy. A friend of mine says he would like to see guys queueing up to fuck his wife, one after the other.

4. Ravenwrexham75

Ravenwrexham75 Members

with most guys I meet I surrender my body to them. I enjoy pleasing guys.

5. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Do you ever fuck guys or get sucked off?
    I don't understand the total bottom thing if you still have a cock.
    I do want to experiment. I want to suck cock and take it up the ass but I would also like my cock sucked.
    If I had a regular hookup I could try more if the guy wanted.

Suburbanray and Jcinalco like this.
  6. Ravenwrexham75

Ravenwrexham75 Members

I don't fuck guys but I do like having my cock played with or sucked...

Well I'm curious and Jcinalco like this.
  7. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I also have zero interest in fucking a guy but Yes I do want to cum during a sex session. I’m happy with just a bj or hand job. I love getting a handjob while kissing! Very hot!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's weird - to be honest, I think I have performance issues. lol. I am not turned on by the idea of a man bending over but I sure like to feel his legs wrapped around me missionary style. I've become a guy who likes to please others and let it go at that... but occasionally, I will be with a man who also wants to reciprocate, and damn, that's nice. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth and I like to take it in my ass - but receiving a nice blowjob feels awful good to me. I have not penetrated an ass or a vagina in too long. I've humped a crack, but that's not the same - still felt good, but not the same.

9. Windman

Windman Members

It’s a weird dynamic for me and not one I ever thought I would be on the side I am when I was younger. I’m by every outward appearance a masculine man that enjoys things that are considered masculine by most people, being an avid outdoorsman, construction worker by trade before I retired.
    However since I have ventured further into my bisexuality I find I enjoy being a little more on the submissive side of things. While I really enjoy a guy that gives a good blowjob, I also really enjoy giving one. I like that I am giving him pleasure and bringing him to the ultimate expression of that pleasure.
    I have found also that I like having a man between my legs missionary with his cock in me and his body against mine while my hands hold onto his flexing ass. I receive pleasure as my body is surrendered to his. I view it the same way when an enjoys giving a blowjob and my cock is given along with my cum.

10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I've found when sucking a guy off that thr dynamic changes during the act. Early on he will be holding my head and thrusting into my mouth and I am submissive but as he gets closer to orgasm I am in charge, I can feel his tension and how much he needs to release and then towards the end he will be begging me not to stop and I can slow down, draw it out until I start the final bobbing and using my tongue to take him over the edge.

Those final seconds as I feel his body tense, his cock swell and harden even more then I know he is mine and has he groans and cums, he's all mine. I've given him the ultimate in pleasure

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep. When I go down on a guy, he's pretty much controlling everything as I respond to his vocal commands and submit myself completely until he reaches his breaking point. Now I am in control as I prolong my enjoyment as well as his as he's all but begging me to let him cum. Once he releases his load into my mouth, I have taken complete ownership of him.

Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.
  12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Knowing you've got him... and knowing you could pull back and walk away (as if you really wanted to) and leave him in utter ruin, on the verge but unable to cum because you left him with a raging erection.
    I never thought of it that way. Complete ownership and control of his outcome. so to speak.
    And that's why they come back to you for more... because you are good at what you do and you want to please him, and please him you do.

Windman, LowHangers and Suburbanray like this.
  13. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

That's what it's like for u
    my gf says she had an early BF she used to tease in his car. Sometimes she'd suck him til he came, other times she'd stop and use her hands and some times she stopped completely right at the end, He would cry out, and groan and beg then he'd have to finish himself with a few strokes and she said she loved watching him spurt jet after jet of spunk alll over his hands and jeans

Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.
  14. rookie67

rookie67 Members

i like sucking men off while others watch...next?

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You bet; I've done so a number of times in a house with five other men. It's why I was there.

16. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In the context, I'm not sure about the word 'surrender'. I would say relinquish.

When with my rally good (at the time) GF, with whom sex was great, I relinquished myself to her desires and it feels great to do so.

She would prefer to ride me cowgirl or to go down and lick, suck and insert fingers to stroke her special spot. :) And again. And again, until she needed a rest.

And I did things simply because she asked me to do them and I enjoy doing so, even to this day, because I get my extra buzz from giving pleasure and seeing my partner enjoying whatever I do (hoping she does enjoy, of course though usually she does).

Jokingly; I consider the human body to be the swiss army knife of sex toys because the fingers, nose, chin, lips, cock, knee, toes, elbow are all individual tools that can help a woman to enjoy something on a new heightened level. I'm more than willing to relinquish myself to her demands and if that includes doing stuff to me such as insertions or gentle biting of my more tender areas, then she can.

17. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I did that three times with an audience in one night at a naked hotel party. It was the first time I ever sucked cock! I did it mainly for my own pleasure and curiosity, although I did aim to make them feel good, too!
    While I was doing it, I got lost in the pleasure of it and kinda forgot about the others watching me,only focused on the guy, his cock feeling the sensations, tasting it?!
    I definitely want to try it again, but only with a friend, not with strangers, though. Because next time, I'd like to try it to completion and feel and taste his cum shooting in my mouth! :)

18. Steveh

Steveh Members

IT adds a lot for me with other guys watching me, I got from dick to dick then

19. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Well, I crossed the boundary with a gay friend at his place. I didn't want anal and he was happy to suck and play without it, but I relented when he'd line his ass up with my cock and I'd rub the tip on his asshole. I ended up up him to the balls just to satisfy him. I didn't particularly like doing it but I admit his asshole was a better feeling vagina than my first wife's and he was squeaky clean, and std checked regularly. He really got into it, but it was risky and when he moved I quit it.

20. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Regularly meet with a gay married couple .. I surrender myself to them both while they ravish me