Surrendering Yourself to Satisfy Others...

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Apr 30, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have numerous times and will be doing so again this afternoon with two men I've sexually engaged with before. They know I am "yearning inside" for their sexual attention as I will once again provide them 110% of my attention and body to satisfy their sexual needs. I'm so excited and looking forward to being the total focus of two sexually vibrant men.

Have you ever experienced this? If you have I'd enjoy reading about it as I intend on sharing mine...

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

This is exactly what I do with my girlfriend. Some people say that she is selfish and that I am a fool but being her sex slave makes me happy. Yes, I submit to her desires and I service her beautiful cock exactly as she wants. Why shouldn’t I if that gives me pleasure?
    [​IMG]

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Lowhangers, I'm not so sure what you are going to do is surrendering as welcoming them, as you are going to be as sexually satisfied as they are. Maybe we have different concepts of surrender. To me, surrender connotes force against one's will. And I doubt they are forcing you to do anything tiyu don't want to do.

On a personal side, I've been emailing with a man about my age whose cock picture makes my mouth water. Hopefully we can met soon to I can have some fun, too.

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I sure have, and do. ......something very sexy in giving yourself and focusing completely on their pleasure. Think I've shared that plenty on here over the years

Simon :)

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh my what a beauty..................

6. Escierto

Escierto Members

She is. This morning.

[​IMG]

7. Zippobru

Zippobru Members

That’s a great picture, you’re a lucky guy.

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

I am a lucky guy but then she is too - to have someone who is happy with ALL of her.

Danger88 likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love to be between her legs!

Danger88 likes this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I'd like to see what keeps Escierto drooling.

11. Escierto

Escierto Members

Drooling? More like moaning.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I hadn't thought of it like surrendering to satisfy others but as it turns out, it is exactly that.
    My girlfriend, later my wife, talked me into letting a few of her girlfriends watch me masturbate.
    I tend to be rather shy, but it is impossible for me to say no to this, I guess its a humiliation fetish.
    After masturbating at a few parties in front of strangers and some friends, I gave into sucking a cock at a party. It was not my first time doing this, just the first time with people watching. The audience was not shy about commenting, and most of the comments were not negative but still not easy to hear from fully clothed people watching when you are naked. Still I was turned on, just really red faced.
    Afterwards it was requested that I mingle for twenty or more minutes.
    The most humiliating time was having three strangers and a co-worker walk in unannounced while I was being ass fucked.
    Should probably write a longer post or blog about that.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

a female co worker?

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Having a audience watch you isn't easy if you never done it before in front of a audience that's for sure I know I couldn't have done it like that. I've have a few people watch me suck cock and that wasn't easy at all but done it for my wife and she isn't easy to say "no" to.....lol What I couldn't swallow shot all over my face the two watching me were buddies of the guy I was sucking! Yes I ended up sucking them also before the night was over......................

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh my isn't she hot..........would love to roll in the bed with her............oh my...............

16. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I always surrender my body to my fuck buddy to let him experience what he wants, within reason of course. The more he moans with enjoyment, the more I get off on it and want to do more. It's always a win for us both.

17. davidreed

davidreed Newbie

I hadn't thought of it like surrendering to satisfy others but as it turns out.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've surrendered myself to 5 men at the same time. I think looking back I got the most enjoyment of the group having sucked them all and felt them all deep inside my ass.

19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Good stories but Conflicting statements

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The telling of what took place was true, however I did fail to explain the timing of told experiences. My wife and I decided I should refrain from making myself available to multiple men (which I did not too long ago) going forward. She has concerns and I understand her concern. I'm refraining from doing such things "on-a-whim" from now on so I hope I can accomplish that for the two of us. As enjoyable as it can be, it's not really a wise decision.