Surreal but loved every second of it.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Sean James, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Sean James

Sean James Members

T is my ex-gf's daughter. She is a deceptively smart, drop dead gorgeous and wise beyond her years. Right before her high school graduation I had no choice but to end my relationship with her mom and move out and missed graduation. A couple days later there was a knock at my door. She hugged me, asked if I was doing well and said she understood why and she was glad I didnt have to deal with it anymore. She said she would see me again sometime before she left for college and left. I got a text late saturday night asking if I was home..I said yes and 20 minutes later she was standing in my living room and a bit tipsy. She started to hug me as she always does but instead of my usual peck on the cheek she gave me a big wet tongue kiss that went on for a long time. I didnt say anything...she didnt either. We ended up naked in bed...I love doing it so I went down on her..amazing by the way and did whatever she wanted. She came to see me once a week before leaving for college. We havent seen each other since. She is a mommy now soon to be a wife. That will be with me forever and I have no regrets. She was giving me healing.

JohnLennon72 likes this.