Support the Troops?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by skip, Jan 30, 2007.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

You are right Skip.

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

You don't work for a living? So do you give your entire life over to your employer? My parent's worked in order to provide for their family. My mother didn't work after children were born, they made do on one salary. We didn't have everything the rich folks did, but we had a mom at home when we got out of school. And we sat down together for dinner together. And we had at least one parent that put us to bed. Not a babysitter.

3. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

There are those who are greedy for the money but then, there are those people out there who want to join to HELP other people. I want to join the national gaurd because i would like to help flood victims and/or the people, animals and such that are in situations such as that. Yes, theres money in it, but whenever you do something GOOD for people, it is MUCH better.

I support the troops enough to BRING THEM HOME NOW and get the hell outta iraq, i dont like Bush...the only reason why i am thinking about joining the nat'l gaurd is to HELP people. Im a simple person, raised simple, and will remain that simple gal next door. Thanks for listening. Hugs. :)

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Just remember this: As a National Guard soldier you might be ordered to KILL people instead of "helping" them. Unless putting holes in them is a way of helping...

If you can't find another way to help ppl, you just aren't looking, but being lazy!