Supernatural

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by rak, Oct 6, 2012.

1. rak

rak Senior Member

Everybody watch Supernatural, it's crap. I'd give you my copy, but I sold it to the shop I bought it from for half the price. It got a really good IMDB rating even though it is about actors from smallvile and gilmore girls trying to catch demons and kill them by using holy water. How can anyone watch that shit, unless your a religious nut like my mother. IT's like blade minus the blades and addding the holy water with that whole Seventh Heaven vibe.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I watched the first 3 seasons.

3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Agree: Crap.

4. MindRiot

MindRiot Member

Supernatural is pretty good. I don't know what show y'all are watching where you're saying it's crap. First, say, three seasons are great. Then it kinda starts a transition into a bit drama, a bit horror, and some comedy. And it's a fun show.

1 person likes this.
  5. rak

rak Senior Member

The villains are evil spirits whom they kill with holy water, wooh, i'm so scaired.

6. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Great show. One of my faves.

Lost Girl is good too. - AFAIK Lost Girl is the only show about Fae.

7. MindRiot

MindRiot Member

You must not have watched very closely.

8. rak

rak Senior Member

I'm just possesst.

9. dabla

dabla Member

awesome show. The monster movie episode and the one they get thrown into "reallity", epic.

10. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Great show. Only parts that annoy me are when it gets too touchy feely. Keep watching gilmore girls. Ill stick with supernatural. Supernatural action adventure. Watched bout 7 seasons

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Its a great show :2thumbsup:

[​IMG]

hotwater

12. ultravio1et

ultravio1et Members

the season finale a few seasons back where they took down Lucifer, was, simply stunning! you just can't top that, and they should of ended it there. but no, they've kept on going, i watch the seasons now hopeing it will get back on top form again. this last season had ONE good scene in it! yes it was epic and almost made up for the rest of the episodes being just 'ok'

13. Shermanator99

Shermanator99 Members

The plot story to Supernatural dose kinda suck but I like when Sam and Dean go and solve random mysteries of whats killing people. I've watched season 1-9 on Netflix. I wouldn't buy it on DVD/Blu-Ray. So yea I do kinda like it though.

14. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

I've always thought the show didn't look good but instead boring. I don't get all the hype and everyone just freaks out about it like it's the goddamn messiah or something.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

How could you not love the exploits of Sam & Dean, Bobby, Castiel, Crowley, Zachariah, …..The only character I didn’t care for was Kevin Tran

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  16. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Members

Indeed, Kevin was quite annoying near the end. Always getting in the way, not doing what he should be doing.
    I personally love supernatural. Just started watching season 10, and I have to say it looks great so far.

17. Lily89

Lily89 Members

First season was really interesting, but too scary as for me...

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I really like how campy Supernatural has become. It has been very easy to enjoy it as a scary comedy, especially with those 2 fine looking male leads. :rockon:

Is it coming back on or has it been cancelled? No, I have not googled it :D I wasn't aware of this sub-forum until 10 minutes ago.

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

For anyone that has read this with interest, wondering...YES! Supernatural came on starting a new season last night. :D

20. *KlownF∆ce*

*KlownF∆ce* Members

I have to admit that Supernatural is a guilty pleasure of mine, I thoroughly enjoy the show but I can't stand any of the other shows associated with it (smallville, Gilmore girls, vampire diaries etc.) It's kind of a soap opera which for I've always hated, in fact I use to hate Supernatural but one day out of boredom born from poverty I found myself with several DVDs and binged 10 seasons, they're in their 11th now and have already been renewed for a 12th.. Can't be that bad a show if its been running that long.
    Not every episode is gold either but the main story is where its at, all that side shit... Well I consider it the same as fillers in really good anime series, its a bit annoying but its also character development.
    It can be pretty stupid sometimes though.

1 person likes this.