Superbowl

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duck, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Megara

Megara Banned

not to mention the fact that manning ALWAYS chokes

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Most feared offense? Bullshit!

3. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I want all of you to remeber this day. When the Eagles win the Superbowl I don't want any of you on the wagon. (So to speak.) ;)

4. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I assume you mean on the bandwagon. We definitely won't be on the wagon if that happens, we'll be drinking ourselves into a stupor to get over the shock!!

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I dont like any of the final four teams. they are all on the east coast!

I guess I shall start rooting for atlanta to win the superbowl, since they beat st louis.

6. Bellfire01

_____________-
    It was a pun son you missed it.Don't be too suprised. I bet your team isn't in it lol. ;)

7. MooshGoosh

MooshGoosh Banned

[​IMG]

8. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

i hate manning but i have to say he is right manning is a so-so qb no great at all but he has so many options when you have 4 threats as far as receiving options its easy to be a feared offense i tell you now though they never couldve handled philly, pitts, or Atl blitz schemes so it didnt matter

i really think atl wins at home this weekend but i cant even begin to predict ne vs pitt although i am going to guess that ne will not lose twice atl stands a better chance against ne anyway

9. Bellfire01

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I want Pittsburgh, I hate the patriots, always have...

If not Pittsburgh then Philadelphia would be ok.The only NE team I can stand is the Boston Bruins, and well, thats ancient history at this point

11. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

Falcons vs. Pats at the Superbowl is my prediction. The eagles could go too, I really don't care about the NFC. But I want the Steelers to lose. They booted my team out of the playoffs! And the Pats lost to Miami because, well, it wasn't an important game and I think they just didn't play hard. I think whoever makes it to the Superbowl will crush the NFC team. Although the Falcons played great this weekend, I don't think they can beat the Steelers OR the Pats.

12. newo

Must be from New York, poor baby.

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

nope, not from new york. I like NY as a place but I don't like any of their teams either.

On a purely uniform level I even hate the pats with their USA logo.

14. newo

Compared to who? Bart Starr's Green Bay Packers? Terry Bradshaw's Pittsburgh Steelers? Joe Montana's SF 49ers? No, not even then.

Pats 41, Steelers 27. Let's face it, the New England Patriots are in a class by themselves.

15. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Sorry Duck, like I mentioned earlier - in Bill I trust and Bsquared (Brady& Belicheck)= money. I do give the Steelers credit for not rolling over and giving up after being thoroughly dominated in the first half - but the Patriots are the better team and they proved it today.

16. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

We were out-coached today. I hate to admit but Cowher must've had his head up his ass

17. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I'm afraid tha man today was McNabb [Syracuse represent!!!]
    Eagles 24-17

18. newo

Gotta hand it to the Eagles, they made it one hell of a game. I had predicted New England would win in a blowout. Instead they had to win by a field goal for the third time. THAT'S THE THIRD TIME IN FOUR YEARS!!! WOO HOO!!!

19. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I had a feeling it would be close - Philly is an excellent team, but in the end the Patriots played with the poise of champions, made the big plays at the critical times and proved that without question they are the BEST team in football.

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I call it the Super Bowel.