super sweet........

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, May 31, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

it's called space
    sci fi
    blegh

we have space
    (though, the ghosty "reality" shows are on channels like prime or deja view, moreso, I think)

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

space?? but science fiction deals more than just whats in outerspace.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Hahaha.... and to think I am ridiculed for my views by people who watch television shows about ghosts. It's ok to talk about ghosts, yet if you talk about 9/11 or the Federal Reserve, well, that's too close to the truth and deserves to be shot down and laughed at. :)

Oh well.

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you also believe in freekin aliens.

thats quite laughable.

5. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, I believe we are not the only ones in the universe. What's so laughable about that? I think MOST people would agree with me there.

And, the thing is, I actually do believe that ghosts are real. I just think these ghost shows are more sensationalism than anything else. But, I guess that's why they call it "entertainment."

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you havent seen this show, though, matt. they try to disprove every haunting.

and they do that, for the most part...... but sometimes , though, things happen which they cant disprove, or explain.

7. Pressed_Rat

I've seen a little bit of it when flipping through the channels. I don't watch much TV, though. I watch maybe an hour per week total.

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I concur wholeheartedly

'sides, those "reality" ghost shows are more full of people screaming at nothinig than anything else, 'least hte ones I've suffered through. They play at trying to disprove it, but they don't really go one way or the other with it because it'll ruin their ratings.

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you probably watched that lame british version......... with that dude derick who always gets possessed, and that blonde bitch who screams everytime she hears something.

10. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

Cool! The Shining is one of my favorite horror movies.

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

this one had the most convincing footage I've ever seen on one of those shows. usually i get sucked in hoping for something like they showed tonight and it is pure overreaction and dust spots through digital cameras

12. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

I love a good ghost story.