Sunless Tanner

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by CrAzYStaRR, Jun 3, 2004.

1. CrAzYStaRR

CrAzYStaRR Member

Anyone out there know a good sunless tanner to use? Yea, I'm fake LOL

2. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

Ooh don't do that! You'll be orange!

3. stormyy

stormyy Member

I like Lancome Soleil Flash Bronzer. I bought it because I was on some medications that would make me burn very quickly in the real sun, and it was the only one that didn't make me look like a carrot....Its kinda pricey, but a little goes a VERY long way, and each application seems to last about a week...and it doesn't smell really bad.
    The stuff at drugstores seems ti akways smell like chemicals and leave you a rather unnaturak shade of orange.

4. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i have to use sunless tanner too...i had melanoma when i was 16...but i used Endless Summer, by Coppertone i think, and it worked pretty good....better than i expected.
    i also tried that new mystic spray-on tan. i didnt like it at all, i came out looking blotchy and too dark, it also stained my nails.

5. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

I recently used the coppertone one myself and it looked really nice and real...didnt last all that long though but that could just be me. :)