Sunburned Nipples--ouch

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by now?, Jun 24, 2006.

1. now?

now? Member

Sunburned nipples--any advice? This is why you should never sit out on your deck wearing nothing but a thong and nipple exposed bra--I have a nice tan but for some reason my nips got burned--very ouchy. :(

2. lietchi

lietchi Member

Ice works well for me on any kind of sunburn... Or better yet, one of those gelpacks you can put in the freezer...

3. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

aloe....fresh aloe.

4. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

Yep Yep.. aloe with the lidocaine...

Its the blue aloe...

very tingly and feels nice, especially when you leave it in the fridge

edit: also forgot it wasnt my nips that were burned... I was in my Bday suit, and well.. Im sure you can guess...

:(

5. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

That makes my nipples hurt just thinking about it... :(

I'd use refridgerated aloe, the coolness feels wonderful, and either go without a bra until they're not painfully sensitive or find the softest cotton one you possibly can.

6. PhantomLord

PhantomLord Member

paw paw cream.

7. now?

now? Member

Used refrigerated unscented vitamin E oil--remembered I used it for sore/dry nipples when breastfeeding years ago. Did the trick. Nips are back to normal now. Were only actually ouchy for about 24 hours. Went without a bra for a few days, just in case...husband enjoyed that. lol Figured out why they burned--I had used a perfumed lotion earlier while dressing and I think the combo of lotion/perfume and sun was too much for the girls. lol

Live and learn.