Summerfest!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by marissa, Jul 2, 2006.

1. marissa

marissa Member

So excited. I went last year for 2 days and saw King Solomon and Steel Pulse the first day, and then String cheese and Keller Williams the second day.

I just got tickets for String Cheese/Ratdog/Keller all playing Thursday. Anyone near Milwaukee should check it out, it's going to be frickin AMAZING.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. i wish i could afford it... i really wanna see moe.

3. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

oh my god! i wanted to go to summerfest so fucking much, mainly because i made a vow that if i could ever see tom petty in concert i would...and then there was guster and i wanted to go so badly but my fucking parents wouldn't let me. grrrr the curse of 16.
    anyway, awesome that you get to go!

4. marissa

marissa Member

I would just drive up, but my stoner dad and stepmom are going, and so is my stepbrother. My dad doesn't know I smoke, but he likes the same kind of music.

How can't you afford it? Last year it was like.. $12 to get in. Course we bought them on the street, but still. And the stage I'm watching is the one you have to pay for, but it's like $18 for the ticket.

I hope that made sense, I'm so gone.

5. Peace&Love88

Peace&Love88 Member

Dude, I'm going the 4th and 5th and it is gonna be sweet. I'm gonna see moe, particle, YMSB and Medeski, Martin, and Wood.