Summer is around the corner

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rhasta.penguin, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Sounds busy and exciting. :eek: Best of luck.

2. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

i plan on going to a lot of shows.kings of leon is coming to boson in june.i've been waiting three years to see them and i finally get the chance.i've also been in the mood to take a trip down to new york.spend a whole day there or something.i know there's an annual folk festival downtown sometime in august.oh and i would really like to get my hands on a longboard.it'd feel nice to skate again.and if i have time i might try to work/volunteer at this art studio downtown.and to round it all up id like to go to boston to get used to everything before the fall.

3. illstyleee

illstyleee Member

I'ma goin to Cambridge to do some studying for a month. Other than that, just some music festivals. It shall be grand. :).

4. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

Cambridge,MA?

5. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

i'm going to go to Victoria, British Columbia for 5 weeks in some english immersion program

6. unlearn.and.be.free

unlearn.and.be.free Guest

Summer brings all the things I love: outdoor music, warm breezes, flowers, berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, you get the point...), barefooting, warm sunshine, the urge to be immersed in water and float around, vibrant shades of green... it's definitely my favourite season. Welcome, summer! You have been missed. (Yes, I talk to summer. I love it and it loves me :) !!)
    Peace energy to you all,
    - Unlearn

7. illstyleee

illstyleee Member

nah, england

though I was just in MA this weekend, love it there.

8. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

I'm going to spend my summer working, and then the few monthes after that, also working....*snore*

But hey in January i'm going to Zim for a few monthes...i'm going to try and get up to Zambia, and across to Mozambique and Botswana as well....just for a jol

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Bonnaroo.

Travel.