Summer (and Spring) 2019

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Driftrue, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Spring is kind of like that here from may to end of june.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i blame spring for your double post.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Spring has been a whole lot of rain here, this year. I haven't seen a real sunny day in a few weeks. But hope springs eternal, as they say. All of the trees and flowers are bursting into life.

4. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

@YouFreeMe : Same thing in central Connecticut. 7/10 inch since midnight Eastern...on top of a flooded Connecticut River (a few miles east). Thank goodness there's no snow to melt anymore! :(

5. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Yeah, lately its been raining here too with cooler temps. Surprisingly people have mentioned that i have a tan.

Spring is the most looked forward to season around here. Especially for the Asian people. I'm a summer guy myself.

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I love spring, summer and autumn, and I love the first month or so of winter. I'm easy to please : ) Whichever season is just beginning is my absolute favourite. I like change.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I would rate:

Summer
    Spring
    Fall

Winter.

8. Asmodean

I dig them all when they're in full swing but some for longer than others. Like, a real winter from early november til like may... is slightly too much winter :p I prefer some spring months and a long summer. Autumn is fantastic in its own right too, and i feel so every year. But when winter doesn't start autumn weather gets boring. Certainly after all the leaves have dropped..

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Spring
    Fall
    Winter
    Summer

10. Autumn
    Spring
    Summer
    Winter

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I am friends with winter until January 2nd. The Christmas season and the New Year festivities are all lovely, but after that, winter just drags and drags until April here. I am not sure what redeeming qualities winter has after the holidays.

I also love the heat. It is virtually never too hot for me--especially in New England where temps rarely surpass 95f/35c. If it is 85f-90f and sunny, I am in my glory :). Which is pretty much July and the first half of August around here.

12. Asmodean

Same here; it only really gets hot here in those summer months. I love those days where its around 30C but probably like with those real cold winter days: because it never lasts too long. I find if its too hot for too long it gets too much. It's also extra fun here because we treat it as something special. Like the park, terraces and beach etc is suddenly and guaranteed really full with people aiming for a good time :)

13. Asmodean

I dig solid winter until about march. Then it should be progressively spring. Unfortunately march and april have plenty of lousy chilly days that rival the worst autumn or wintry weather. Ah well, that's also nature. Maybe i should move to a diff climate for a couple of years! :)

14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

let's all shut up and post summer pictures now because we don't have a single one on this page.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ sorry, i don't have summer pictures yet. because i'm bad at remembering to take pictures, and because it won't be summer here for another month and a half.

summer

fall

spring

winter

spring only gets the points that it does because it signals the end of winter. fall would probably be a bit higher, except it signals the end of summer.

16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

17. Total Darkness

^^ Where is that?

18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Cornwall : )

19. Total Darkness

20. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned