Suicide

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 31, 2005.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

the answer to all of lifes problems takes a real man to pull the trigger any whiny pussy can bitch about their problems and live for the next day

2. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

mmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm yeahhhhhhh..... i actually have no comment....

just wanted to say hi:)

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

seems to me it's the whiny-assed pussy who decides to kill himself instead of taking care of his shit. that's weak, lazy, and totally lame.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Umm... yah you seem kind of mean.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Go for it.

6. indescribability

so you think it's easy to make what could be the last decision you ever made? you think it'd be easy to think about the hurt you cause all those around you, the things you'll miss, the things you never got to do, and give it all up in an instant? I beg to differ. I think it's the man that's so convinced there's nothing left for him that pulls the trigger while the whiny pussy cries himself to sleep waiting for another day to whine about

7. indescribability

i am not suicidal i am just making observation

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I would still say... go for it, do the world a favour.

9. mynameiskc

nope. it's like the little brat who decides to quit playing the game when it looks like he or she may be losing. it's a narcissistic punk-bitch thing to do. a really lousy final statement.

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

As long as its real and not some cry for help bullshit.

11. indescribability

didn't say it was a good thing to do. just said it isn't "easy" way out. anybody can quit a game because they can restart anytime but if you quit the game of life there is no second chance

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

seppuku's the way to go. :D

13. mynameiskc

they quit because they think it's the better option. they don't want anymore options. it's too hard to make decisions and changes, and with a spectacular suicide, they imagine others will FINALLY notice and care.

14. indescribability

i am no talking about reasoning and justification i am talking about difficulty

15. mynameiskc

you compared the difficulty in ending it all verses the difficulty in fixing it. it's harder to fix it than it is to end it. i've just been explaining why erroneous justifications make it the easier option to kill yourself.

16. mynameiskc

have you ever actually come close to committing suicide? have you ever really stood at that threshold?

17. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

People who are suicidal need to wake up and stop being self-centered. People who think their lives are terrible, for one, probably aren't attempting to make it any better, and if they are, they are probably giving up way too easy. And two, they need to think about all the other people who have worse lives than them. I'm sure their are about a billion people that have way worse lives, such as people who live in 3rd world countries. Your life is a lot better than you know, so deal with it.

18. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i beg to differ. the more difficult thing is changing your life but it is a better decision.

19. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i hate suicide topics. one of the three people that i was ever close to killed himself. it fucking pisses me off.

20. dhs

dhs Senior Member

My great uncle killed himself a few years back. He was nearing 80, had horrible problems with his back, diabetes, he was just overall living a life of pain. So, he parked his car in his garage one day and decided to leave it running with him in it. We had lived a good life - I don't disrespect the man for euthanizing himself.

Now a very good friend of mine Robby, shot himself shortly after turning 30 - he had been suffering from depression for a number of years. That one I had big problem with, thought he had a chance to turn things around for himself.