suicide..

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by SkaSkunkd~n~Punk, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Pardon me, but you're 17. You have it tough, yes. I know. BTDT. But you only THINK that your soul can't take anymore. Your soul is only growing as you are.

You could have all that you think would cure this problem, but in reality, it wouldn't mean a thing. Childhood is the toughest part of living. You're learning how to modulate and regulate your responses to your emotional states. And yeah, even though you're 17, you're still a child. You are still growing.

I can't give you a perfect answer for what you're going through, other than just bear with it, please. You'll make it. It'll feel like it's too tough to handle, but it's not. You can make it through.

2. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

Okay I do not understand "Pardon" "BTDT" "modulate" "regulate"

Yh childhood is tough, but being an adult is worse!!!

3. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

BTDT probably meant "been there, done that."

4. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

And who shall you talk with? No one wanna listen to someone who's thinking about suicide, and getting professional help is just bull shit! Yeah they can help SOME but not everyone.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

there's folks at www.suicideforum.com and hotlines list at www.befrienders.org

you can talk right here on this thread, or you can pm folks that you would like to talk with

the quality of professional varies a lot, depending on the professional. you might want to talk to a few before deciding on one that you might like to work with

I'm guessing that there may be a seasonal component to how you are feeling

you might want to get your vitamin d levels checked

a tryptophan supplement might be helpful for you

regular, gentle aerobic exercise might help (like taking a brisk walk for 1/2 per day)

watching some funny movies might make you feel better

I hope that things can get better soon!

6. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

No I dont have any friends... yet. And I tried to talk with my mom, but I stoped cuz I know she'd only get upset knowing her last n child wanna die. It accidentally happened once that I accidentaly told the school that n when my mom found out she was really upset so I had to lie myself out of that.
    The good thing is that I've actually found one guy on this forum that listens, but I do feel like I bother him a lot, I feel like I'm keeping him off work...

7. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

If he is kind enough to take the time to talk to you, he really cares!

8. erica lalala

erica lalala Member

i think im gnna end it.. out of razor blades so good ole kitchen knife...
    in the words of ozzy
    see you on the other side

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

hey, what is going on?

please wait and think about this.

I don't think that anyone really wants to die, they just want their pain to end. there is probably a way that you can get better and be glad to live

do you want to talk about what is going on?

please also try visiting

www.suicideforum.com or www.befrienders.org for a list of hotline numbers

I hope that this can help!!!

10. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Several times, but I could never decide on a method as they all scared the fuck out of me and by the time I'd decided which would be the least nauseating the wave of chemical terror had died away and I no longer had a desire to do it, realising I'd just had a temporary lapse in the ability to reason.

11. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

12. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

You're spamming. This is the third thread you have posted this in that I've seen in the last 2 minutes.