suicide..

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by SkaSkunkd~n~Punk, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Well,is it workin for you!!??

2. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

Yh, a lil.

3. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I been talking to you for 2 days now, I haven't given up on you! See, you have a friend!

4. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

*sigh* yh, but eventually u'll leave too. I appriciate that ur still talkin w me.

5. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

No, I still have friends from when I was in 1st grade, and we still talk and hang out to this day. I don't leave till I'm pushed away, and that ain't easy! Lol

6. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

I see... well I hope we'll continue to talk.

7. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I'm here all the time in cyber world! Cept when I'm sleepin! Lol like here in a few minutes!

8. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i swallowed my pride and reached out to a friend, it was the first step :)

samaritans helped, too, a great deal, in fact, i was considering volunteering to do the training with them, its good work they do.

i was too embarrassed to get professional help though, even though i was convinced that my depression was the result of chemical imbalance. i probably should have gone, and promised myself i would if it ever recurs to that extent.

9. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

tayworrr, you never gave a reason why you want to... you just said life sucks? But why you say that? What's making you feel that way ?

Just curious to know because you never know who's going through the same problem your going through

10. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

I just think life suxx cuz I try to manage school but I never quite get what I want there, my dad barely calls me now days bcuz of that fucking bitch he's married to, I keep getting bad dreams that wakes me up n makes me even more sad, n mostly suicidal. my bf dont really give a shit abt me, all he cares abt is my fucking dog. Everytime I try to look at things in a positive way theres always one little fucking thing that ruins it.
    My mom keeps comparing me w my dead bro, now how fucking fun is that?! I cant be like him, I never will cuz I didnt get the smart intellegence part, he did! I wish I was the one whom died instead of him, ppl wouldnt be as sad cuz no one really knew me.
    And soon I'll be living on the streets anyways cuz my mom is so ill so she cant get a job n thy'll kick us out really soon. So if I wont die cuz of suicide I'll die cuz of that.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

He's trying to find a middle ground that you can agree on, because you obviously like your dog and you're pretty fucking weird about him, calling him your bf sounds like a stretch.

Chillll.... and stop seeing the world in black and white.

12. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

if you talk to the folks on the hotlines or a support site, they might be able to help you with a few things

I think that sweden has some pretty good social services, better than the us at least.

there maybe some help for you out there

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes! Make some calls!

14. newbie-one

oh, yeah, and I didn't mean just emotional issues.

there's probably some transitional assistance for you and your mom

15. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Yes.
    I tried three different times. They were horrible, horrible extremely frightening experiences. I ended up in ICU all three times..before being transferred to the mental health unit.

16. newbie-one

^ that's awful. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope that you feel better now

everyone's going to think I'm gay for posting this, but I'd like to send out love and hugs to everyone who's been suicidal

:grouphug:

17. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

You have a lot of problems many of us had. And we didn't kill ourselves. We're still here (even though a few still aren't totally sure where they're at). If we made it, so can you.

18. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Ya think?

19. tayworrr

tayworrr Banned

I know some have it as bad as me, some have even worse.
    But its individual on how much a soul can take, n mine cant handle so much. N at some points killing myself seems like the only option at some points, but I'm tryin to keep myself alive.

20. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Thanks. I actually think that sometimes a hug can do wonders for someone feeling extremely down. While my depression has lessened and I can actually function now (it used to be hard to just get out of bed), I'm not completely better now.
    I've tried and tried to beat depression but it always seems to come back. I tried anti-depressants and they did work. Well, now I'm experimenting with medical marijuana to alleviate some of my bad feelings..