Suggestions please

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Deleted member 315401, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Can one of you sell me some acid?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Lol. ^

I'm afraid to look if this thread's still active, but it's not too old so I'll reply.

I usually wouldn't push acid because it can be kind of fucking heavy albeit rewarding. But I think that a really strong acid trip would feel so good right now for some reason...

But I'll also tell you what I'd usually say, and that's take X instead because there isn't a very good reason to be off your ass on psychedelic drugs.

Also, I think that if you absolutely must be off your ass, taking 2cb is a pretty good way to get there. :D

guerillabedlam likes this.
  3. I'm serious, by the way.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

oh. my bad... I haven't sold anyone acid in a million years. If I were you, I would ask someone at a club. Ask where to find X, then ask whoever has it for acid.

5. I'm just kidding. I was half-kidding. But if anyone here wants to sell me acid, I won't say no.

We don't have clubs in Iowa.

soulcompromise likes this.
  6. Thank you, I will look into it. I make some of my own herbal remedies, mostly topical though, I am open to exploring Chinese medicine. Not sure about acupuncture just yet, I'll have to give it some thought. I have been doing a little Tai Chi recently but I have trouble sticking to it everyday. My depression started lifting about a week after this post but I had been in it for over a year this time (with the exception of about 2 weeks last August) and that worries me because my depressive states have been getting longer as time goes on. Hopefully this reprieve isn't as temporary as the last time.

7. Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind if I ever go through with it but I still don't know where I would get any sort of psychedelics to try anyway.

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I wonder if you could have something other than unipolar depression
    I recommend that you get something prescribed by a professional Chinese herbalist. Sometimes people try to self-prescribe single herbs, and this is usually a mistake

MoonGoddess likes this.
  9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Given recent developments, 2cb is about the only psychedelic I would take at the moment.

soulcompromise likes this.
  10. What else do you think it could be?

11. newbie-one

Idk. Have you ever been given a formal diagnosis?

12. Yeah, years ago when my doctor put me on lexipro, I only took it for about 2 months. It helped me function in my daily life but it basically shut off my emotions. I couldn't even cry anymore, let alone laugh. I don't think I ever completely got back to the way I was before taking it.

13. newbie-one

Sorry to hear that.

It sounds like things have changed since you last saw your doctor, and your doctor may also have missed something the first time around.

If you don't want to go the meds/conventional medicine route, I would definitely recommend seeing a professional acupuncturist and herbalist for this.

In principle, a psychiatrist might be able to give you a more accurate diagnosis than you currently have, and offer a drug that gives you better results than the last time you had a prescription. If the all-natural route works, then there's every reason to stick with that though.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    MoonGoddess likes this.