Sugar Daddy

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by Leved, Aug 29, 2018.

?

Is there anyone out there that also wants a sugar daddy?

Poll closed Sep 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Leved

Leved Members

I’ve become obsessed with the idea of having a sugar daddy. The funny thing is that my boyfriend is somewhat ok with me having one as long as is only an online relationship and not a physical one. I agree. I’ve been trying and trying and TRYING to find one but it seems impossible. Ugh! Sugar Daddy... where are you?! ( I’m 22, Latino btw ;) )

BiRob, Dracula69 and elseyk4671 like this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Cant say when I was 22 I would have bothered telling a boyfriend not to hook up with another guy. It can happen way too easily and quickly.

Are you seriously saying you are 22 and cant find an older guy that wants to hookup???

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

What is the point of an online-only-relationship-sugar-daddy? Surely the idea of a sugar daddy is that he buys you/treats you stuff and looks after you financially?
    Simon :)

Leved likes this.
  4. Leved

Leved Members

I’m looking for an online only relationship, not a hook up. Lmfaoo if I wanted to hook up for money, I would’ve done it a long time ago.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You seem confused as to what sugar daddy means. It usually implies an older man looking after you financially in exchange for rumpy pumpy.

If you mean by online only, you want an older guy to send you money in exchange for your brilliant text conversations.

Them, well LOL, good luck with that

6. Leved

Leved Members

You seem to be the one that’s confused Lmfaoo There’s also something called “ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS” some men would do anything for a young guy just to have their attention. It’s not all about physical contact. Oh and about “Can’t say when I was 22 I would’ve bothered to tell my boyfriend not to hook up with another guy. It can happen way to easily and quickly” Lmfaoo what? That’s called having an open relationship. Seems like you don’t know the different types of relationships that exist out there. The only reason he let me have a sugar daddy is because I’m looking for an online relationship only(Yes, they do exist) nothing physical. He won’t share me with anyone and I won’t share him with anyone either. That’s called having a “monogamous” relationship. Case closed. You’re dismissed, sir.

elseyk4671 likes this.
  7. I will be your father figure
    (Oh baby)
    Put your tiny hand in mine
    (I'd love to)
    I will be your preacher teacher
    (Be your daddy)

Leved, jmadre and thefallenone1986 like this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It can be hard to find a guy who will just hand over his credit card details and expect nothing in return. :yum::yum::yum:

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, gays arguing with each other about who's "confused" :p that's a good one.

Leved and Deidre like this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, its no doubt going to piss you off, but I will tell you how it really is.

That statement i quoted alone gives you away. If its true, then what are you even doing here. Even if you are talking about playing with yourself on a web cam for these guys. Well thats easy to google and investigate. To discover, why doesnt it really exist in the gay world?

If you are really what you say you are, a 22yr old gay guy, out, in a public relationship with a boyfriend, then you should be more than used to certain older guys getting extra friendly all the time, unless you are overweight or have two heads or something

You also should have noticed by now, all the gay male friends your age, no matter how girly they were as teens, all buff up now by 22 because thats what the gay MEN want.

The ladies in particular will pat you on the back for your monogamous relationship, oh how sweet. I'm sitting here wondering why you arent chasing men.

Why would a buff say 35yr old, that hits the gym regularly, all bulging everywhere, thats into MEN, bother with web cam only "relationship"? And even if he was into 22yr olds, depending on your location, you have 1000s of oversexed other 22yr old gay guys to compete with.

You might be able to rope in some 60yr old chubby santa, or some 40 something guy thats been married to a woman forever and you remind him of his daughter, but with a cock (another steep learning curve)

Are you sure you are actually gay? If so, at 22, why exactly arent you chasing men?

elseyk4671 likes this.
  11. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

I am not touching this post with a ten foot pole, so to speak...LOL

GLENGLEN and Deidre like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh come on bro, you got a 2 footer. :tearsofjoy:

13. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Vanilla, as I sit here at the end of your post here, I AM IN TEARS, seriously, I CANT STOP LAUGHING......Beautifully written .

14. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Funny people...….lol...….close but no cigar.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ooooh, a cowboy

You want to heard sheep across Wyoming together?

GLENGLEN likes this.
  16. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Baaaaaaaaad…….lol

17. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

a previous female friend had a sugar daddy for a while, and had this to say about it

'The thing about a sugar daddy is it's a sweet deal.. til daddy wants some sugar. They always do, and they're gonna get their money's worth back.'

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I could be a sugar mamma. :)

elseyk4671 likes this.
  19. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Think about it, it's an "online" gig. What's to lose..LOL Excellent hours, no chance of a job related viral infection, no actual wear and tear on your own body, I say go for it Irminsul...lol

elseyk4671 likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wouldn't be any wear and tear on my body, no no no. As a sugar mamma wear and tear on a attractive 19yo girl more like. ;)

idahocowboy likes this.