Sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bendover593, Jul 14, 2012.

1. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

I'll get there soon..I'm starting to look discreetly in my area..I'm a bit picky as to what I want..Being fit and well endowed I am searching for the same in any potential partner..2 hung men servicing\worshiping each other weekly would be so ideal

2. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

If you had your choice, would you like virgin cock, or an experienced man sucked cock repeatedly thrusting in your mouth.

3. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

Hung fit safe and respectful..Thats what I prefer! Rest is irrelevant

Curiously hungry likes this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always been somewhat picky with my partners over the years as well. Not so much with their looks, but certainly with their cock...I always wanted big cocks to suck on. Our present boyfriend is 9 1/2" which almost dwarfs my 8". His cock is a pure delight for my wife and I to suck on and she get's so turned on when we take each other balls deep in our throats at the same time. Tom is also a big shooter so he provides my wife and I with plenty of cum.

Curiously hungry likes this.
  5. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

if a man trusts me enough to take his balls in my mouth, will be extremely gentle with them. Could see sucking on a friends balls, and hand jobbing him at same time.

6. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

if a man trusts me enough to take his balls in my mouth, will be extremely gentle with them. Could see sucking on a friends balls, and hand jobbing him at same time.
    may you always have a respectful friend to allow you to fulfill your cock desires.

7. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

Thx, appreciate your positive comments

8. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I've been corresponding for months with a guy I sought out on this very site. We've never met but it seems we're close to doing so. He's stated he's not looking for an intimate or romantic relationship in the least. I'm not looking for that either. I'd like a fwb arrangement where we get together only on occasion. We live an hour or two away from each other so it's not practical to become regular. He says he gets all the intimacy and romance he desires from his wife. And yet we've shared rather detailed desires some of which could be deemed both. Like a desire to shower together before, during or after sex. I don't know if it's possible to not bond on some level beyond this just being sex. We keep stating this is about physical pleasure only and that's our goal. We may become distant but good friends in the process so that could mean something more. Still, I have no desire to replace his wife intimacy wise or romance wise. Maybe that's how the term bromance came about. No matter the outcome I can't wait to take his cock in my mouth and ass and for me to service him with all my might. He's a decent guy with a hot cock and body and long standing desires he aches to have satisfied. I hope to be the one he turns to to provide him with what he so desires. Perhaps not forever but for now. I'd like to think we could reach a 10 sex wise based on how much we've learned of and discussed our desires.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  9. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

Sounds like you may be close to having a desire cum true. Have desires for a man also, would love to chat you about bi wants. Some day a man's going to hold my head in his hands and guide my eager mouth up and down his hardness, when he cums would like eye contact while he squirts his man juice in my mouth, and watch me till all is swallowed.

DaveTheBiGuy and Cumbrewer like this.
  10. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

Well, a willing male partner might be closer than u think Curiously hungry. I too am from WI. I'll look up up soon for a chat.

Fred b and Curiously hungry like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I enjoyed numerous afternoons of shower sex with men and no emotional attachment. Freshly clean and sucking cock...Great way to spend an hour or two.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. John Riley

John Riley Members

I received my first ever massage by a male today (not sure what to expect as a straight male). It started with me face down and had me slightly draped with a sheet. Whenever I get a massage I think it is more comfortable to tuck my cock down as opposed to having it under my stomach. When he was working on my hamstrings and glutes he moved the drape to the top of my ass so I was laying there completely exposed and this was a big turn on. As my cock started to grow, he grazed it a few times without saying a word and I could feel him position his erection in my hand through his shorts. I froze and didn't know what to think as I was quite turned on by this. When he told me to flip, he removed the sheet for me to roll over and to my surprise just dropped it on the floor and didn't offer to cover me. Here I am laying face up with a massive hard on in front of another man. I just kept my eyes closed hoping if I ignored it, it would go away and he wouldn't mention it. As the massage progressed he was standing at the top of my head running his hands down my chest, stomach and then would split them with his thumbs gliding under my hard cock to the top of my shaft. Again, not sure how I felt I just kept my eyes closed and didn't say or do anything. I could feel him move down next to my side and before I knew it, all I could feel was the warmth wet feel of my cock inside of his mouth. This is the first time I have ever been touched by another man much less had my entire cock in another mans mouth. I wanted to tell him to stop but this had to be one of the best blowjobs I have ever received. He worked me over slowly and would come to the tip to enjoy the precum as it oozed out (I have a lot of precum). After about 15 minutes I couldn't take it anymore and told him verbally that I was about to cum. He buried my cock deep down his throat and worked my shaft with his tongue as I pumped load after load down his throat. Finally, he stopped and told me he gets turned on more by sucking a straight mans cock. He said he could tell I had never done this before and would be happy to take care of me anytime I like. Not sure how I still feel about this but anytime I think about it my cock oozes again.

13. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

Sure would be glad to chat with you , desire very much to have intimacy with a man. Laying side by side in 69 position would be the ultimate. The thought of your man juice going to my tummy is hot. Am so full of urge to be a guy's personal oral sex provider.

Cumbrewer and LowHangers like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That is an awesome experience.

Hotbothered likes this.
  15. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

Good to know. Thx!

16. BiArdorGuy

BiArdorGuy Members

My desire to suck a guy off is very strong. Feeling a man writhing, licking his scrotum, bringing him to orgasm into my mouth is a true fantasy. I’ve only had one experience of a guy coming in my mouth, with a boy my age at 13. I remember the warmth of his cum which I spat out, I think I would swallow now. I felt guilty about the experience and he told his friends about me sucking but failed to mention that he sucked me to orgasm too. Some boys harassed me, which I ignored. — Another experience with a friend when we were incredibly drunk (age 17/18), as we often were, was awkward. We both had girlfriends at the time and I was in love with both her AND him. We had played before, masturbating in each other’s presence, being nude together. Anyway, we were on my couch naked and I went for his dick. He was big and a little sweaty/salty. We started 69ing, but his dick was big and my teeth were getting him. I should have just licked him, but was just to awkward/inexperienced to know what to do. I ended up cumming in his mouth, which he swallowed. He also seemed offended that I let myself cum (dude you’re sucking my dick hard — duh). He got up and wanted to stop and went to the bathroom and got dressed. I wish so bad that I had pleased him and tasted his cum, I wasn’t trying to be selfish. He was/is a sweet man and I’m pretty sure Bi like me. We stayed in touch awhile into college, but then lost touch. I’ve seen him since, he’s a doctor but has put on a ton of weight, which I wouldn’t find attractive. I’ve always dreamed about going back and pleasing him in the way he deserved. I truly loved him and experienced him as a soulmate. I want the beautiful experience of cumming with a man again, but I’m faithful in my marriage and probably TOO ethical for my own good. Thx for reading!

Hotbothered likes this.
  17. John Riley

John Riley Members

I am going back to the male masseur in 30 minutes for my second massage. Part of me hopes he takes me in his mouth again and part of me hopes he doesn't. I think I will just try to relax and let what happens happen. The thought of my first experience with him does have pre cum dripping down my cock!

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

By what you told us happened the first time I'm pretty sure he'll take you in his mouth again...Enjoy!

himileage likes this.
  19. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Maybe if you receive enough massages you will return the favor.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I certainly would!