Sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bendover593, Jul 14, 2012.

1. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

Hmmmm... glad my comments inspired this reply ... got me hot n bothered - more than gladly I admit - after merely expressing my opinion and fondness for sucking cock ... but I can relate & gotta say your reply seems very familiar and confidently expressed; giving the impression this is sohething you know well from experience or regular fantasies revisited while wanking your own balls dry. It brings to mind a recent experience, where the rare opportunity to be truly versatile with a buddy was easily adopted without hesitation or second thought. After savouring my cock & getting me rock hard and ready to fuck with his mouth - like only another keen cocksucking guy can - he stood up and looked over me. With barely a pause in proceedings, he rubbed a lubed up hand over my stiff shaft and wiped his hand clean across the head of my cock that was now primed and ready to ride. With expert accuracy I watched as he guided himself over my lubed up fuckstick, our mutual anticipation peaking when my swollen slippery cockhead made first contact & rubbed repeatedly actoss his willing hole that soon enough engulfed me, inch by inch til only my balls remained visible cushioned firmly either side by his masculine toned butt cheeks. With one hand firmly placed on his ass supporting the instantly synchronised piston like actions between us, I soon had my other free hand full of his well hung cock. As his rhythm and pace increased, so had the reaction of his cock slapping and swinging back against his belly until now. The buzz kicked in when I acknowledged the familiar feel of my wanking hand pumping a meaty length of sex driven manhood, coupled with the novelty of feeling what is an almost unfamiliar cock, ( though not uncommon ! ) in my hand. With increasing intensity, our respective bodies worked to mutually pleasure our raging sex drive that required an almost scheduled servicing from a masculine counterpart. I stroked & rubbed his big cock with that same initial appeal and admiration I recall having when we first encountered. I was glad to say the more I uncovered, the more that I discovered that appealed to me as a guy in my social circle as such, as minimal as it was in the beginning, from the combined compatibility sexually, we found ourselves often in company for a variety of general mate type activities from assisting each other As a home project offsider or minor extra hand; to just watching that days AFL game at a local pub - like plenty of guys -and girls - though our interest would always and unavoidably shift; by final siren our focus was committed to fucking more than footy! And so I continued my responsibility to TOP my buddy at this time and admire the state of him and his obvious delight that our versatility mutually pleaded and accomadated each other’s sexual appetites. I relished the opportunity to comfortably And confidently indulge more man on man sexual experiences that I’d either only shyed away from or fostered as curiosities. But with a compatible buddy as comfortable and keen as me I was eager and gladly assuming the experience as uninhibited as any other guy getting off with another guy. I’d primed this fuckhole earlier; working m Y way down from a mouthful of cock & balls to probing licking fingering and tonguefucking my mates hole as thoroughly as any stud would, I ate him out as good as any girlfriend beforehand when my ass eating was almost exclusive to girls only.. until more often recently. Goitta say , I find to a hung dick above my face while I’ve shifted my mouths attention down to his soon to be accomadating asshole, is another buzz on my kink radar newly discovered. So, back to the situation first mentioned, as My buddy & I fucked each other hungrily, He took hold of his 7-8’of dick With a look of uncontrolled ecstasy increasing across his face he arched back and gutterally moaned as the first spurts of his juice shot from his cock. Instantly opening my mouth, through primal Moans of my own I made it obvious my mouth craved to receive the result of his orgasm, with his warm milky sex spraying across my chest and neck and my mouth catching a few decent sized globs of jizz; once he’d exhausted the deep sensation in his ‘back barn for the boys’ he released my quivering cock and allowed me to position myself with a mouthful of his semen dripping and cum coated cock which I eagerly cleaned up savouring his nectar as it coated the inside of my throat. For minutes that seemed to last a lot longer I devoured his softening cock that I could feel pulsing and tingling against my wet hungry mouth until I released it; soft though still thick , a semi recently spent cock shiny and glistening wet from my mouth and his cum... an absolute satisfying sense worth savouring ... the only way to satisfy that often occurring urge to get some cock, cum and incomparable experience of hot man on man sex.

2. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Yummy

3. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Haven't had the opportunity yet...

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Sucking our boyfriends 9 1/2" cock places it at a 12 for us. It's huge, it's delicious, and provides lots of cum.

5. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

12...When you are on your knees and he pulls it out and it's dangling an inch from your face, and its your move, that feeling is priceless!

6. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I have wanted to suck cock for years, but never have. Would have to be someone I trust.

DocMack67 likes this.
  7. Phx4fwb

Phx4fwb Members

I had late developing urges in my 40's, and now I think about it almost daily. It makes me feel like I'm strongly bi with only mild interaction so far. I would like to find a similar married trusted friend to basically attack orally in a slow sensual way and have him do the same. Just be into this partnered for an outlet of our shared secret. I believe it has to have emotional with the physical release. Do others think like this?

ThoseBiUrges likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For many years during my 40's I was hooking up with other married men for mutual, oral release with no desire for anything emotional...it was all about the cock(s). I'd become addicted to the thrill of experiencing a different cock having gotten a photo preview through Craigslist. I was wanting and needing bigger and was finding them too. Now in my 50's my wife and I have had a shared boyfriend for almost three years now and I found myself grow an emotional attachment with him as my wife has as well. Our sex life between the three of us is much more meaningful and satisfying having been touched emotionally by him. I'm no longer searching for others just for the thrill and satisfaction as we all now have an emotional and sexual relationship that is very satisfying beyond what I would have ever thought. So, no I didn't feel this way in the beginning but certainly do now.

9. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

Its definitely hot..2 men attacking each other orally..Engaged in 69 play whether it be intensely or sensually..My idea of a male bonding session! Seeing 2 men feast on what they both crave is wild! I have engaged in both and they are quite a time! But would love to do it with just one special friend who views me as his special friend as well..Thats the level of intimacy and male passion I want to experience

Curiously hungry and Phx4fwb like this.
  10. Phx4fwb

Phx4fwb Members

That's great to hear, I'm was wondering if others want and need more friendship and mutual exclusive lust. Wouldn't it be fun to have someone into you and have openness and comfort to show the same. Secret bf that can be trusted to allow you to be something you can't be with anyone else. I think the sex would be amazing as there is true shared inspiration. BTW you sound like my type, lol. Hard to find one like this

11. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

Yes I definitely prefer mutual exclusive lust..I kind of had it once..Really the only time Ive felt that..It was a guy who hit me up online, it was on an adultxxx dating site but we talked for weeks first before meeting had cam sessions etc to drum up anticipation for our eventual "meet hookup etc" and when we finally met and got together it was AMAZING! The only guy Ive ever had "passionate sessions" with..We met another time before he got transferred for work and sadly we were new to bi play so we lost touch both running from our urges most likely..But he by FAR was my best experience and nothing has come close to what I felt in the bedroom with Nick..I think some of us are just sensual beings..Even with women, YES I can have meaningless sex with them, all men have lol, but sensual passionate sex with my girl is always much better than a one night fling..Its the experience of intimacy and both are completely different..Both very different euphoric feelings

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  12. Phx4fwb

Phx4fwb Members

Well I'm the sensual type for sure. Wife loves that part even thought I'm rugged type as well. Hard to imagine but we exist. Not interested in random meeting anymore, and it's frustrating to hold back as it's a stranger so to speak, so must be wise. I haven't been with anyone in a while. My desires are growing.... I'm using this forum to help release. I totally went thru fighting it, running from it. Can't have app on phone, so not easy to find someone. Tried local DL, but that is not been good results, so gave up on it. Eventually I will try again. If I can find a exclusive sensual type I will be ready this time. You experience makes me want it more. It's complicated to balance everything, make time for it. Certainly can't shake desire for it. I see why lots like one offs, minimize disruption, but get release...but no fulfillment that I want.

ThoseBiUrges likes this.
  13. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

I feel you..Im rugged and masc as well but sensual too, you're right we do exist! That's exactly what this forum is for me, an outlet to channel and express my deep desires for male intimacy..Its a healthy release and it does help to talk to others going though the same and can relate as we fight through these urges together

14. Phx4fwb

Phx4fwb Members

Well you have another friend on here now. I feel good talking to you, you get me, living it no doubt. I struggle with it but much less than about 10 years ago when this started to be something of interest. Now I can see myself giving wonderful excitement to another guy. There's going to be a lot of pent up lust, lol. Someone equally engaged would be hot. Do you have some right now? Talking helps a lot.

15. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

Good evening, you deserve that level of intimacy. Doing 69 with a man who cares about you, would be wonderful. It is wonderful on this forum, to be able to honestly tell another man such as yourself, my strong desires to perform oral sex on you.

16. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

Pussy sure is wonderful to eat, whether full of my cum or not. But like you say, sucking on a cum filled cock gotta be better. Some day it's gonna happen.

17. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

Be
    Be tantalizing to suck off a friend three times a day or so. The swallowing would be bliss.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Our boyfriend stopped over the other night. His wife was away visiting her mother and encouraged him to visit us knowing he needed to release. Upon his arrival my wife wasn't wanting to join us but said she would enjoy watching us suck each other off. That's all we needed to hear as we stripped naked right there in the living room. We took turns sucking each other but not to completion yet as we were building each other up for a great orgasm. We spent a few hours sucking each other, taking a break, sucking some more, taking a break...My wife was enjoying watching us walking around swinging our cocks during our breaks. Then she says "Don't you guys want to cum?"..."How about we all go up to the bedroom so you can 69 suck while I massage your prostates?"...Upstairs we go to embrace each other in a sensual side-by-side 69 suck session while she lubed our asses and began penetrating us. Tom and I really enjoy 69 sucking each other and having her working our asses is the ultimate for us. She really enjoyed going back and forth working the massagers inside us as our sucking became more intense, each of us wanting that cock to erupt in our mouths...He shot his load first as my wife started pounding his ass deeper...once he stopped I felt her pounding my ass deeper as his sucking was very intense, he started deep throating my 8" and that was it...here I cum I said as he gulped down every drop. The three of us laid on the bed for a while leaving the massagers inside us. My wife thanked us for the entertainment and proceeded back down stairs. Tom and I went back to sucking each other and working each others ass with the massagers to provide each other with a second load of cum before it was time for him to leave.

19. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

It's a blessing to have a wife who enjoys watching you suck your friends cock dry. Doing 69 with a man must be the ultimate, and yet the submissive position of a man being on his knees while cocksucking, would be so satisfying.

20. Curiously hungry

Curiously hungry Members

This site is such a wonderful release, honestly telling other men of my cocksucking desire. And yes, having that intimacy with one trusting kind man would be the best. Think I'd be a submissive partner. It would be a privilege to have one intimate male friend, and just be able to sink to my knees and let him enjoy himself in my mouth, without fear of being stereotyped. Someday a man's going to coat the inside of my mouth with his seed, I'd appreciate that.