sucking balls

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Brightness_08, Apr 29, 2013.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I would imagine that it feels almost the same as having your pussy lips sucked on. They are essentially the same type of tissue. On boys it becomes scrotum and girls it becomes labia minora, so I'm guessing the amount/type of nerves there are about the same, so the sensations may also be similar. But there is a difference of there being testes present.

Too clinical??

Yeah I love having my dangleberrys nibbled on very mucho.
    But be careful!
    Sucking the plums too hard hurts!!

As far as just rubbing goodies together without penetration, doesn't everyone do that?
    I like doing to the point that when I do go for some spelunking, she cums as soon as it slides into the cave. ;)

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

3. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Younger guys are not so hairy... it is a pleasure to suck their balls. Older guys need to keep em trimmed if they want some action down there.

4. lanilee

lanilee Guest

My man LOVES any attention on his balls at night I "massage" them with my hands as we fall asleep and loves when I suck them I enjoy doing it too I like being dominated and doing stuff for him and he loves it so it works for us tho I have previously been with men who hate having there balls touched. My partner doesn't have much hair on his balls so we don't have a issue with it but I hate men who shave its so unmanly lol

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

fun if they're not sweaty..

6. wobs

wobs Senior Member

hope you aint talking with you mouth full at this moment in time

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

you think I'm sucking balls while posting on hip?

oh wobs:rolleyes:

8. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I absolutely love it, as long as its not too rough on the gonads. There are a lot of sensitive nerve endings down there. I have often heard men mention the pleasure of scratching one's balls, sucking is even more sensual. I have often wondered if any portion of a women's labia experiences similar sensations when sucked or scratched? It is not like the clit or glans being sucked, its a different but very pleasant sensation. Great foreplay.

9. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

yes. please! shave or trim and trim well!!!

10. d0nny

d0nny Member

My SO licks my balls and that spot between my balls and thigh, and between my balls and asshole (won't lick that unless I get her drunk and she's been prego so haven't gone there yet.) combined with some penis stroking, this is the most incredible feeling.

11. SarahSub

SarahSub Guest

Smooth balls are great to play with, stroke, fondle, lick and even gently squeeze

12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I've had different experiences with this. Some guys seem to love having them licked / sucked, for others they don't seem to like it so much. From my point of view though this is one case where it's much nicer for him to be shaved. A mouthful of hair isn't going to get me to do it again...

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

To be honest, my scrotal region isn't much of an erogenous zone at all. The primary points for all that, as most of us are well aware, are the shaft (mainly the underside) & the glans. However, that's not to say I don't get turned on by someone massaging or licking my, but that's more down to the mental stimulation than that of the physical. In fact, when someone is masturbating me or giving me Oral, I get more stimulation by being gently massaged on the region between the pubis & the belly that I do around my balls. I imagine that this is because it simulates the action of penetration more - thrusting in & pressing against the hilt, before retracting again. Even when I'm masturbating on my own, I often find I'm doing this without even thinking about it.
    Furthermore, based on my knowledge of anatomy, it seems as if this is where the seminal ducts are to be found, before leading to the urethra, which could explain this region's heightened sensitivity during times of arousal.

14. TheDemonDance

TheDemonDance Member

I like a girl between my legs licking and sucking my balls while I jack off. Then we both get to watch me cum all over myself. Yes, ball sucking works.