Sublime

Discussion in 'Music' started by LMoffet1, May 16, 2004.

1. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

So how much does Sublime kick ass? I love them!! It's a shame they aren't around anymore, but I never get tired of listening to all their cds.

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

My favorite-est band in the WHOLE WORLD! :D

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i AM A sublime freak, i can put in a cd by em and listen to it for a month. anywhoo the remaining members are now called the long beach dub allstars. and you should check out the band badfish they are kind of a sublime tribute. my sons middle name is Nowell after Bradley
    RIP Bradley :(
    heres my tattoo
    [​IMG]

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I love Sublime...Stand by your Van is oneof my fav albums of theirs..love'em all actually....
    Have you seen Stories, Tales, lies and Exaggerations? Its really good....

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I've gotten into Sublime recently - well, kinda. One of my buddies has their self-titled album lying around in our office, and occasionally, we listen to it. I took to my place, and I have the songs from that album saved onto my computer. It's a good album (and nice knowing all the songs on the album!).

6. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i think sublime is one of those bands that no matter what kind of music you listen to you still love them. i was sitting at this bonfire the other night and they just kept playing rap cd after rap cd and finally i was like, we gotta turn this off man. and he said he didn't wanna listen to any of my "hippie music" so i said, how about sublime? and he was like, hell yeah i'll listen to sublime, of course. it's like a compromise band that everyone can enjoy and i can listen to them forever, i never get sick of their music.

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

they kind of are around. the remaining remembers are in a band called the long beach dub all stars.

8. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

FunkyPhreshMama, nice tattoo! I was thinking about getting something in their sun or of the actual sun. Anyway, I've heard some of Long Beach's stuff, but not enough. I'll definitely be checking out badfish, thanks alot.

9. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

check out slightly stoopid too. brad signed them before he died, i love them!

10. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Fuckin tight tat. I wanna get one like that SOO badly.

11. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

WE'VE GOT A BRAND NEW DANCE, IT'S CALLED WE'VE GOT TO OVERCOME. I love that song. I grew up with Sublime being played around my house so it seems like it's just in my blood. Oh, and the cousin of Bud Gaugh lives in my area.. which means I practically know them. No, just kidding, but it's still hip.