subhumans

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by gate68, May 26, 2006.

1. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

i'm just trying to keep up with your progressiveness

2. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

i'm still waiting for the answer...

3. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Well, at least you're trying. You deserve a beer for that.

4. Libertine

It's done passed you by, Leonard.

You can go home now.

5. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

i'm religious remember,i don't drink,besides i'd rather have a fucking joint.

6. Libertine

Yeah, I forgot. Well, roll one fer meeeeee... :)

7. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

apparently it's passed us both by,there's still kids out there getting molested,but as long as we're thinking progressive,i guess it's all good?Question authority but question yourself first.Don't get lost in the idea.

8. Libertine

It's not passed me by. I see more alternative methods to deal with the situations at hand, rather than JUST the human zoo and the whole "good/evil" fallacy which just more religious, conservative, medieval horseshit.

9. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

actually i was asking,i'm completely out until september.UMMM September buds.

10. Libertine

Damn. Well...shit.

11. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Good i'm glad someone does.Now do something about it.If you have the answer,why are you here arguing with me?Are you working on your doctorate degree or are you just talking?You should be doing pharmicutical research,spending your free time studying.(and i should take a spelling class)i'm all for what will work and i stand behind you.i don't care if we do it your way or my way,i just want it stopped.We can sit here and debate like this forever and it won't matter who the winner is,cause the kids are the ones who really lose.

12. Libertine

Actually, I am working on it. Thanks for the support!

But, debate is part of the process. And besides, it's fun.

13. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

i figured as much.Take the most unpopuler subject the stirs up the most emotions and push it.i used to love talking communism just so i could get in a debate.Not that i believed it would work just that it made people think.Most importantly it made me think.The problem with this debate is that we've actually agreed the whole time on most points,especially once there was clarification of terms.Of course there has to be a better way then what we have.Unfortunatly the victims of our expermentation are the innocent.We have to be very careful moving forward.i parallell this debate with the the one about Iraq.Is protecting our kids the same as protecting other countries?When does it become interferrance and when is it the right thing to do?Most importantly what is the right way to do it?Parallel as they are,they both have different answers.As in everything it has to be done as much on a case by case basis as possible.

14. Libertine

Yes, what you say is true. I think debate is fun and informative, but people such as you and I could probably do a lot more.