subhumans

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by gate68, May 26, 2006.

1. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Pedophilies can get therapy without having become a molestor, gate.

Chemical therapy does not keep them "drugged up". They are not on heroin. There are several methods of chemical therapy.

Are you a conservative? Because you sure generalize like one. :p

2. Libertine

Oh for fuck's sake...

You just want the confusion between the two (pedophila & molestation) to remain because it furthers your continuation of that illusion.

Please. Confusion never helps.

Again, I have to ask you...are you a political Conservative? Because it's really looking that way: generalizing and trying to promote confusion of the facts.

3. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Anybody can get therapy,it's up to them.Free choice.When we talk about any group we generalize.Me you everybody.You seem to think you're above doing it but your not.As far as conservative,i like to think i go back and forth depending on the issue,but then you're generalizing conservatives.Maybe we just are?

4. Libertine

Ha ha...but, that's not what I am speaking of and you know it.

Your generalizing is not simple generalizing of a "group", but generalizing in the deceptive method of what I call "herding". You herd points from your opponents and generalize their argument (usually creating a straw man).

You're good at it. But, I'm not your average bear, Yogi. ;)

5. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Here we go again.Once again What's your true argument?Is it against what you generalize a religious person to be or what you generalize a conservative to be?i've explained the difference as i see it using the literal sense of the words as you seem to be intent on doing.Now get to your argument and quit attacking others instead.Make your point.We've agreed that molesters should be quarantened you seem to think that everybody with a bad thought needs to go to therapy and be put on drugs?That we can "fix" them.Again there is no law against thought(yet)only the way we act on them.

6. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

You mean i listen to your argument then try to figure out what the hell you're talking about.Guilty as charged.BooBoo
    Good morning!

7. Libertine

My "argument" has been made several times. Yet, you want to continue to confuse the facts (as pointed out by your last few posts).

As far as religious people and conservative people, well...I am just going by what I see and hear. Religion and Conservatism has always been a good mixture, especially if you want a good old fascist state. ;)

And yes, I put a lot of confidence in science. I do think that chemical and behavioral therapy will eventually override such primitive contraptions as "prison" and the barbaric practice of "capital punishment".

But, progressive people like me have always been shades ahead of their time. :)

8. Libertine

No, you don't.

You may "hear it", but you don't listen at all. You take what I say and twist it. Want an example? Oh...wait! I've already given you one! :)

9. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

putting one's head in the sand is not what i call progressive.Eventually things will change.Right now kids are getting raped.One needs to set priorities before moving forward.

10. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Fascist as in a totatarian state same as China.You keep changing your argument.

11. Libertine

Well, if promoting progressive ideas is "putting one's head in the sand", I will gladly assume I am guilty of it.

12. Libertine

China??? *rofl*

No, I am speaking of fascism. You know, Mussolini? Hitler? Those guys who wanted "subhumans" to be generalized and executed, while the allies were busy "putting their heads in the sand".

PS. When will you ever learn your games don't work on me? You can continue fucking the heads of your buddies around here, but it doesn't fly here. You need to get a different method when dealing with me.

13. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Careful you're generalizing.Now draw a circle put mao and hitler at opposite ends.They end up right next to each other.You may have flunked out of logics,but you've never taken any political science?

14. Libertine

Both want to suppress progressive thinking--much like religion and conservatism. ;)

I run circles around you logically. :D

All you do is try to create distractions, promote confusion and ignore the facts.

PS. Don't even try to catch up to me, bud. You have light years to go. You don't even think the least bit progressive. That I've seen anyway.

15. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

libertin iz kicking ass again...

16. Libertine

Not really. He's just playin' games with someone who doesn't play. ;)

17. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

"much like religion and conservatism. ";)Generalizing again,huh?whatever,you're the king of progressives if that makes you happy,BUD.

18. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

and makes up the rules as they go.

19. Libertine

Again, not basic generalizations, but I've already explained your "herding" and well...there you go again.

Go ahead... admit the fact that I am FAR too advanced for your primitive skull to understand. ;)

20. Libertine

Yes, you should stop that, too!