subhumans

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by gate68, May 26, 2006.

1. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Humans and subhumans.All creatures are created equal yet we hold the human as somehow being above the rest.To say a human is above the other species even when they hold their self interest above all the rest creating great harm to others is truly conceited,hence the term subhuman.To say one should love such a creature is true.To say one loves such a creature would be a lie.

2. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Der Untermensch! Sieg Heil!

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Denying the humanity of those who are unhealthy is INHUMANE and makes you no better than those you titled "subhuman".

3. steffan

steffan puffin

we are an arrogent species, with many even believeing a human created the universe

4. Libertine

or creating an invisible sky daddy in our own images and saying "he" created it. ;)

5. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

All the more reason to NOT worship celebrities.

6. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

Humans are not creatures.

7. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

You got your german down pretty good.The extreme left isn't any different then the extreme right.i prefer to travel in both circles.You don't limit yourself that way.These unhealthy are unhealthy by choice.You have the choice to be"human" or not.For you to say i'm no better makes you a hyprocrite.You're judging me as i have judged them.i don't really care but when you push a point you need to do it from the heart which you don't do because you don't truly believe what you're saying.

8. Libertine

Yeah, well...I've had some experience with German. ;)

Anyhow, you mean to tell me that someone wakes up one morning and says, "I think I'll be sexually obsessed with children". ?? Please.

This isn't a choice. The choice is whether or not to act upon it.

You should be judged by your words and actions and you have stated things that are inhumane. I call it as I see it, brother.

9. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

we cant even treat humans as equal

10. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

No i'm telling you it is a choice,a choice to be human or not.There's a lot of people with less than holy thoughts.They don't act on them because they are concerned with humanity.Those who choose not to,well they have their place too.They have abandoned their "humanity".You call it as you judge it,however so do i.Support the perverts all you want but it only brings you down to their level and i'll refrain from using the term "brother" loosly.

11. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Which pervs are we speaking of Gate..

12. Libertine

So, I guess my cousin CHOSE to be autistic. I guess most people CHOSE to have schizophrenia. I guess everyone CHOOSES their diseases and disorders. :rolleyes:

"Holy"? Wtf does religious horseshit have to do with it?

I don't support "perverts", pal. I support progress and barbaric violence is NOT progressive.

And I see ALL OF HUMANITY as my brothers and sisters. I am sorry you are so hatefilled and paranoid, but that's not my fault. BROTHER!

13. Libertine

He is speaking of people like NAMBLA and those sick individuals.

He and I disagree on condoning violence. I don't condone violence on anyone and he condones violence on those he calls "subhuman".

But, of course, because I don't believe in torturing them, I "support" them. :rolleyes:

14. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

i'll replace "less than holy" with "violent"Allah knows how you hate us religious freaks.Show me the post condoning violence.Then again show me where i haven't.These people are not autistic like your cousin.We're talking about a concious choice.Surely you're not putting your cousin in the same boat as them.They are not sick,they've made a choice.Besides that please don't answer for me.

15. Libertine

I am sorry, but it is NOT a conscious choice. You choose to commit an act. You don't choose the way you are naturally inclined. No one wakes up and says, "Gee, I think I'll start sexually obsessing over (insert object)!" The act is when they attempt to make it a reality.

You need to get yourself more education about psychological disorders. Because you apparently are waaayyy off. And I trust the A.P.A.'s opinion before I do yours. I think (regardless of age) they have much more experience in that field than you and your knee-jerk religious-based reactions.

Say, are you kin to Pat Robertson, by chance? ;)

16. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Libertine,
    Gate is not like you are calling him. I have always know gate for Peace. Do you know the man... your disagreeing with him over what he is in agreement with.
    Why do you have that pic of hitler as your sig. to me that is dis-agreeable.
    Your a little sketchy on what your point is.
    sh

17. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

and that's what i just said.There is no law against thinking,just the act.One has to concously try to be subhuman.i probably am related to pat robinwhoeverthe fuckheis.Why do you know him?Maybe he molested you once?i'm sorry i shouldn't use the word "molest".Maybe he loved you once?

18. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

thank you sweety

19. Libertine

Are you blind?

I don't have a pic of Hitler as my sig. It was a pictoral response to his "subhumans" speech.

20. Libertine

That's right! There is NO law against thinking....yet. No one wakes up and declares "I think I'll become a pedophile today." That claim is just ignorant. And I think you know better.

Pedophilia is a disorder (as recognized by the American Psychological Association). Molestation is a crime. You obviously have the two confused.

Secondly, no one ever molested me. And please stop using "straw man" arguments. I have never supported crimes against anyone...including children. And I do not consider "molestation" as "love".

So, dismantle the "straw man" and stop trying to misrepresent my view. You are more intelligent than that.