stupidity awards.......vote now!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by stardust, May 9, 2004.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Obviously I know who you are Katherine, but how was I supposed to know which username you'd chosen. Well at least you've got into the spirit of ganging up on your friendly moderator, it's all people seem to do here. Bellends....

2. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

darmahillo

3. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Moan... cos i was there at the time... it meant preventing us from cooking warm food, the directions to suffolk, his phone, the paints so i couldn't paint car... i think.. deffinatly Moan :p

4. stardust

stardust Banned

ok, the results at the moment are............

maon - 6 votes

darmahillo - 3 votes

stardust - 1 vote

i think the person who wins the stupidity award ahould have to do a dare of the hipforumers choice and then post the piccie here! and i know maon always likes a good dare!! (mwahahaha!)

ok, so everyone start sending in the final votes so we can make someone look really stupid and deserving of their award!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

5. Maon

Maon Member

hahaha .. pure evilness .. knowing all of your warped minds this dare should go off the richter scale! .. lord help me ... *ponders on how to bump up darmahillo's score up 4*

6. Man_In_A_Shed

Man_In_A_Shed Member

"not let Jamie on our bus if he's gonna be so horrible"

last time i checked it was the good people's at the camp. Since when have the forums taken over control of it? Also, i will be at the camp from June 11th onwards, and i'm pretty sure you won't be Kat. So i'd like to try and see you stop me whilst you are sitting in Drumoak. If staying on the bus means i'll have people walking on whenever they want and annoying me, then you can have it. I'd be much happier in a caravan with Emma than on a bus with 4 other folk.

7. Man_In_A_Shed

Man_In_A_Shed Member

I vote for Katherine anyway, because she also believed that i only had one lung.

8. Maon

Maon Member

but katherine is not on the list of people to vote for .... but hey! ... anything that takes the heat of me is welcomed :D

9. Ananael

Ananael Member

Did I believe you only had one lung? i don't remember that. Oh, no, yes i do. I really am stupid aren't I? I think i'l just go hide under a rock or something and save all you nice people from my stupidity :(

10. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Nooo Katherine! Don't do that! We stupid people should stick together:)

11. stardust

stardust Banned

ooooh maon, looks like you're in trouble!!

right, what dare can we think up for him that he has to do to get his stupidity award!!

i have to confess, i thought jaycee would get the most votes. obviously he gets more sympathy for having to pay all that money!!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

12. jaycee

jaycee Member

hey stardust you werent just trying to influence the vote were you?

love and peace
    jx

13. stardust

stardust Banned

who.........me?

i would never do such a thing!!!!!

so long as its not me, i dont care who ends up looking stupid!!!!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx