Stupid Question...eating weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Wilson, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Wilson

Wilson Member

If you just took a bag and ate a bunch of herb out of it would you get high at all? I mean...do you really have to make it into cannabutter and all that first??

2. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

You gotsta put it in some fatty substance. U don't need to make cannabutter. All you need to do is make regular brownies, but put the ganj (preferably ground up) into the butter or oil first (use however much butter or oil it says on the box) and heat it for 10-15 minutes. Then let it cool and use the butter or oil in the recipe. It takes only 10-15 minutes more of your time, you get a tasty desert, and u get hella high.

3. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes, you can just eat it plain. People only put it in butter because stoners have strong work ethics and like to make things more trouble than they're worth.

4. Wilson

Wilson Member

Hah nvm, wow I'm so high I'm retarded. Thanks.

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i tried eating it on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after i friend told me it would work and it didnt.

6. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

How much did you eat?

7. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

posted by willy wonka here
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172731

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i agree with what show posted, but i don't agree that you can eat bud straight from the bag and expect to feel anything. its plausible, but unlikely.

9. paintballer687

I still wouldn't recommend it as an efficient means of consumption, though. Due to delta 9-THC's lipophility and high binding to tissue and especially to fat, dissolving in a lipophilic solute increases microsomal hydroxylation conversion to 11-hydroxy-delta 9-THC increasing metobolism to 11-nor-delta 9-THC-9-carboxylic acid by psychoactive metabolite and liver alcohol-dehydrogenase enzymes. I haven't found information indicating unresponsiveness to non-lipohilic THC solutions, but there is evidence indicating decreased efficiency at least.

10. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i had about a dime on there i think

11. Willy_Wonka_27

i agree that its not the most efficiant method. but it works.

12. paintballer687

It has sparked my interest, I'd try it but I don't have a food dehydrator. :(

13. Willy_Wonka_27

i just got a new one, and i haven't got a chance too use it yet. but before i even try it out, I'm going to "break" it. i have to disconnect the heating element, so it wont affect the potency when i dry my shroom harvest.