Studies have shown....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

......that when a man cums in a vagina the woman can feel a sense of heightened pleasure more that when he cums elsewhere. Can you, if you feel this is true, can you try to explain why and how and what exactly it is you feel, whether physical or mental of psychological?

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

There have been many studies done of the psychological benefits of receiving semen in one’s body - the cum contains chemicals that make the person feel good. There is a whole thread about this here somewhere.

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Well, I can't offer any scientific evidence, but I have anecdotal data to support it. Both my wife, and my last girl friend before her, insisted that I cum inside them. They both told me that they love(d) feeling me pumping in them. If fact, during our threesome (back in the mid-80s) my wife made sure that both I and the male friend who was fucking her came inside her (and for the same reason.)

4. CrystalB92

CrystalB92 Members

I definitely feel closer to a man and I feel more joy when a man cums inside me. I'm sure its purely psychological.

Joboo6 likes this.
  5. Escierto

Escierto Members

6. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I have had the same feelings. Way back when I was having frequent "casual" sex, I always wanted the men to cum inside me. I didn't enjoy using condoms at all. There was a level of intimacy brought about by the act of them climaxing inside me, that wasn't there otherwise.

This was pre-aids etc, so there was less risk back then.

Ybcican, BPC, MasseurNaturel and 3 others like this.
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Cum needs to be deposited IN something -- a pussy, mouth or ass. Those are the appropriate places for cum.

8. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

No Knuckle babies?

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Well, sometimes you have to go with the flow.

10. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

My girlfriend loves it when I cum inside her. That feels different for her.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife had told me she could feel the spurts of cum (whether in her vagina or her ass) and usually around the forth spurt she would also have her orgasm.

Ybcican and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  12. djmas

djmas Members

Yes, they feel your cock thrust and pulsate while you unload your cum inside them. It is the same thing when we feel a woman orgasm while inside them feeling there pussy contracting. I feel my wife's pussy contracting and her cum oozing on my cock. Also some woman enjoy men's cum dripping out of their pussy after sex.
    All in all finishing off in a woman is no doubt better then pulling out.

13. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

Yes my ex girlfriend love that . She would even joke that it would be for dessert tonight
    One night she forgot to flush out her pussy after our early sex . Later that night her husband was eating her pussy. He thought that she was cumming so she played it up. She told it was the first time she forgot and it was the first time in 4 months that he wanted to lick her pussy.
    She says he does not like eating pussy and she said he does not know how to get someone with oral sex. They had an open relationship.

14. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Well, yes, but...

Some guys (definitely not ME) seem to be able to produce ungodly amounts of cum. Back in '85, when our MFM threesome was going strong, watching our friend cumming in my wife was almost a mystical experience. Once he started, he was like the Energizer Bunny; except instead of going and going and going, he'd keep cumming and cumming and cumming. At times, I've seen him pump inside her (productively) for almost a minute! The mess was spectacular.

15. Escierto

Escierto Members

That is known as hyperspermia.
    Hyperspermia

My girlfriend shoots an amazing amount of cum. Usually I can’t see it because I am taking it but with Covid we can only play on cam. I have some photos of her stomach and chest coated in cum. So hot.

Ybcican and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My FB likes for me to cum in her pussy. I always ask before I do though. One time she said no so I pulled out and ejaculated on her belly followed by laying down on her and squishing my semen between us. We both began to laugh at the noises it was making but then she got silent. She explained she had a meeting to attend and couldn't risk having my cum run down her leg. She told me that with a sad look on her face. The last two times we have gotten together I buried my load deep inside and can tell she likes it better inside versus outside.

17. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Intimacy? With someone that picked you up in a bar?

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My fwb loves cum in her pussy, my fb loves it in her mouth as well as my wife. My other fb loves it over her face.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  19. MexxiSteve

MexxiSteve Members

It's almost like that's how we were designed. It does wonders for me too psychologically knowing my wife is full of cum. It's like branding her, she's my possession, the proof is there and it's irrefutable.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023