Stuck in a love triangle here...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by YungSAVi, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No.. a Sharon. He should go with a Sharon or Bertha

There are plenty of great examples of people forming a succesful relationship after meeting online, and also plenty of disastrous examples of meeting a stranger irl for a date. Both can be great ways or horrible and utterly futile.

Hm, i thought those generally had an other focus online. Why this russian example? I would think its more likely just another western guy in a stinky bedroom or basement

2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Wouldn't date neither girl with those names.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

as if you have a choice

YungSAVi likes this.
  4. Sharon is a nice name, so is Bertha. No name is better than another it seems. At least we have names, not sounds

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Shazza and Bazza!

6. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Why wouldn't i? lol.

7. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Sharon is my cousin name.

RainyDayHype likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think we have come to the heart of the matter

9. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Totally, but do you think sierra still likes me or has she disappeared?
    i know she's working and she has her kids to worry about after work, but i doubt she'll hmu again.

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

12. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

What happened dude, did she ghost you? Why do you doubt she will hit you up again? Girls like confidence, get your head outta that half empty glass.

13. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Because i constantly keep smiling while talking to her, and she hates it. (its how i am)
    i have to break that habit, but i would text her, sometimes she replies, sometimes she doesn't, remind you, she's a CNA, so i pretty much assume she doesn't have time for me anymore, i texted her yesterday, no reply, so i guess she cut me off? or is it all in my head..
    i have a lot of confidence indeed, but it comes and goes, i have been ignored by most of them, so idk what to do anymore fars relationships go.
    i do really like her, she knows that, i told her i wanted to take things slow, because she said she has trust issues, and i understand that, who doesn't?
    so my thing is at this point, idk if i still have a chance with her, or i totally lost her and she got ghost on me cause of my shyness.

14. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I was about to write a serious response, but just realized their names were Kesha and Sierra. Kesha probably didn't exist, and Sierra is a single mom. Even worse, a single mom named Sierra. (A 2x single mom? Same father? $20 on "no".)

You got lucky.

Look for a Francine. Would you consider a Jenny?

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Exactly. And confidence? Not worth much without competence to back it up.

16. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It's not looking good. On the other hand, you got a date, you'll probably be able to get another one soon enough.

A date that doesn't work out is not a failed date as long as you can learn something from it and not get discouraged.

So maybe you can learn to be less shy, or find a girl who likes shy guys

YungSAVi likes this.
  17. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

I didn't want to address the elephant in the room, but you did say this chick has 4 kids. That's A LOT for one person, plus she's working. She probably doesn't have the time to be in a full-time relationship right now, and it probably has nothing to do with you personally.

Timing texting times and frequencies can drive a person mad - if you feel you're being ignored say something about it or take control of the situation and ask her out again and say you'd like to keep things moving. More often than not, when people just leave the relationship stuff to text messages, everything gets fucked up due to major miscommunication.

Oh and by the way, smiling a lot is absolutely a beautiful thing - I don't know how anyone could hate that.

YungSAVi likes this.
  18. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Thanks, and i understood everything you just said.
    i do feel at times like i'm being ignored tbh, but i don't wanna become an annoyance to her, she may see me as "Desperate" if i send text after text with no reply.
    i haven't texted her in a long while, actually i did text her on tuesday at 6:13PM (messsge delivered) but no reply.
    so you're 100% correct, that she probably doesn't have the time to be in a full-time relationship right now, and i can't do nothing but to accept the fact that we can only be friends at this point, but what if she finally speaks her mind and tells me she wants me to be hers, and someone else comes along, then i won't be able to date her, cause i'd already be with someone else.

19. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Thanks, and i actually did learn something from it, which is being less shy.
    cause shyness will scare girls off, is what i was led to believe, and they're not wrong about that.
    but sierra has 4 kids to deal with after work, let alone being a nurse is a really tough job to do.
    finding a girl who likes shy guys shouldn't be hard..

20. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

A jenny? well that depends on how she looks, and her age, and what she's into.