Struggling. Any advice?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by User2992, Aug 9, 2013.

  1. User2992

    User2992 Guest

    Delete thread
  2. la Principessa

    la Principessa Old School HF Member

    The doctors couldn't tell you anything for you to try? Maybe there is a way you can enjoy other sexual activities like oral, romantic massages with oils. And maybe get him a flesh-lite to use.
  3. foresting

    foresting Member

    are you relaxed during sex? have you tried masturbating with a dildo?
  4. jonny2mad

    jonny2mad Senior Member

  5. User2992

    User2992 Guest

    Deleted thread
  6. foresting

    foresting Member

  7. Cherea

    Cherea Senior Member

    Jesus Christ, you can't be that closed-minded.
  8. Mother's Love

    Mother's Love Generalist

    find a different doctor! really. if it physically hurts it is probably a physical problem. it also could be nerve damage, have you ever injured your back? if you are using a dildo is it the same size as your hubby? you might try to find something bigger, we are designed to stretch. not all orgasms are earth-shattering, but im sure you will have one of those eventually,

    it doesnt sound like your doctor is trying. HE probably doesnt care, and thinks you just dont like sex, and are looking for an excuse. kick him in the nads before you kick him to the curb.

    also, fellatio is not terrible. i know some people dont like it, but i think its fun. and its nice to turn your man into a grateful puddle.

    do they make desensitizing creams for women? that might help. the best of luck to you dear.
  9. drumminmama

    drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

    It's always so easy to be helpful when the trolls delete their questions.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice