Stripping Games

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by weysally, Apr 18, 2017.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I remember most high school girls, knew little about poker. A girls showed her hand and the guys would say you lose again.

2. 2Rustie4You

2Rustie4You Members

A game of strip quarters is how we got started sharing. It is a great ice breaker

3. 2Rustie4You

2Rustie4You Members

Strip pool is fun also especially in a semi public place

4. imreadyforyou25

imreadyforyou25 Members

Battle ship is awesome. Take off a piece of clothing when you get a ship of yours hit or when the other person sinks one of your ships (slower)...

5. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Any game can be a strip game. We have played quite a few, but one of our favorites is musical chairs. It is a great ice breaker and it gets the clothes to start coming off.

6. Naturallyexcited

Naturallyexcited Members

Jenga can be used for this. Use a sharpie and mark certain pieces with something to tell the person to take off an article of clothing. We use it in our parties but ours are marked with things to do to another person.

7. John harris

John harris Members

Strip poker was andis fun

8. JS420

JS420 Members

I played strip pool with a gay guy once. He had a pool table in his basement, wanted to suck my cock and in a weak moment I let him talk me into a game. Each game he won would mean that I would remove an article of clothing, each game I won meant nothing. I counted the number a clothing items that I had on, shoes 1, socks 1, pants 1, shirt 1( I don't wear underwear so they don't count). I told him that if he could get me completely naked in 10 games or less then he could suck my cock. After a few games and a few beers, I didn't care. Needless to say he ended up suck my cock as I sat on the edge of the pool table completely naked.

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I definitely won't do strip poker any more. I always lose card games to women so that means I always lose my clothes long before they even get close. I like to play strip flip. At least the odds are 50 / 50 over time. Short game too. I did strip flip with a girl once where we did a slug of beer every time we flipped. The actual bet was to see who could hold their pee the longest. Not me so I got peed on. It was fun. Didn't think I would like it and I really just wanted to see her pussy but it was a lot of fun. I do tend to lose games to women.

Suburbanray likes this.
  10. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

We made a game from a spinner for the old truth or dare game .
    Had 8 spots truth,sexy truth,dare,naughty dare had some cards made up even made extra blank ones for each category so guest could write their own stuff always sit boy,girl three couples was perfect you sat between the two women of the other couples if so decided.

11. The Shark

The Shark Members

Hell yes, I had a similar idea a long time ago, but just one on one. Each person starts out with 7 items to remove (6 pie pieces plus center hub to win). The person who loses all of their clothes first has to do whatever the winner wants.

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We played strip poker about the same. Girls had lost all their clothes. And loser had to do what winner said. Us men wanted to see action between the women. The thing about it, is the women wanted to do it, but it was easier to do, if they could say, they were forced into it.

TomofGa likes this.
  13. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I've always wondered what a strip game would be like with another couple or multiple couples. I would think you'd all have to be good friends and familiar with each other before feeling comfortable enough to reveal yourselves to each other.. Then I can see the women being self concious about their body and same with the men as the clothes gradually came off. But the turn on would be seeing everybody checking each other out.

TomofGa likes this.
  14. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Really, no one loses when you play a stripping game. The last time I played with a girl, we just cut cards. High card wins...but you had to win two in a row before you could win. So, it took a while. She lost first and gave up her panties while I still had boxers and my t shirt on. Since she wanted to get the rest of my clothes she asked what she could offer to continue playing. I told her that if I won before losing my clothes, she would have to walk down the hotel room hallway...naked...and get a bucket of ice from the machine. It took a while (remember, you have to win two hands in a row) and she had me down to my boxers but she did lose and she did walk the hallway naked to get a bucket of ice. And...she was up for doing it again but I lost and got naked. I was pretty thick when she pulled the shorts off of me and she was pretty wet when I bent her over the desk to lick her. Fun night. I'm glad it took a while to lose all those clothes and believe me, we both were well dressed so that the game took a long time.

LoverLexi and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

We love playing strip games in groups but with sexual acts involved.

16. TomofGa

TomofGa Love my Wife

I agree, I am that way and so are a few others we are with, but in college most of the ladies were like that when performing public sex acts even the non gender mixing

It is a great deal of fun, even more so with people you currently are not having sex with

17. Friendly old man

Friendly old man Members

I made a strip version of chess. Other than in most strip games, the goal of the game is still to win the chess game. But you can strip to buy back a piece that you lost. Makes chess much more exciting.