Stripping Games

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by weysally, Apr 18, 2017.

1. weysally

weysally Members

Hi, do anyone know of any stripping games,
    my husband and I along with others of course play a game we call strip killer darts, a quick run down is this,
    you all decide how far the stripping goes,
    we place it like this,
    1/ strip to underwear,
    2/ strip all the way,
    3/ killer takes off nominated piece of clothing. or nominates a person to take it off
    each player first throw a dart with their weakest hand and what ever number they get is theirs, then they have to get the double of that number to become a killer, then they are free to try and get the other numbers, each time they get a person number that person looses an piece of clothing, game goes on until all is stripped, you can make up your own rules,
    I'm lucky my husband is very good at darts, you should try it for fun,
    don't know if this is right place for games

Jayandcay and finger of gold like this.
  2. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

When we did this we liked to keep it simple. Just played poker. All losers had to take off an item of clothes. Got us naked quicker for the real fun. Mostly we played games to determine who and what kind of sex to have with the other players. Getting naked was usually done by drinking enough wine. :)

Nudistsueaz likes this.
  3. AirBare

AirBare Members

We do game nights with a group of friends with various card games like Cards Against Humanity. We start by who ever house we are meeting at is to get undressed at arrival. Normally our game nights are all couples. There is adult humor going on but no real sexual play.

Jayandcay likes this.
  4. Orighenie

Orighenie Members

I was in my early 20's and renting a house with two other guys in Rhode Island. The house had a finished basement that two college guys rented during the school year. It was now May and we wanted to find another housemate to take over the basement spot.

Long story short, the house was 20 minutes from the beach and two girls from Boston decided to rent the space to use on weekends, They had real jobs and were a couple of years older than the rest of us. One Saturday I was home alone with one of the girls, Sue. She was petite, attractive, but had a hard edge to her. This was the first time I had a chance to talk to her and get to know her. Somehow we ended up playing backgammon. We both bragged about how good we were and she suggested we make it strip backgammon.

It took many games before it started to become interesting. I had her down to her bra and panties while I still had my shirt, pants and underwear on. If I won the next game I'd get to see her tits. I took stupid chances and soon I was down to my underwear while she still had her bra and panties. I had to win the next game but every roll went her way and I lost.

I stood up and asked if she was going to hold me to my obligation to take off the only thing I had left. She was emphatic in her response. Now, I had been to many nude beaches and felt comfortable naked in that type of setting. I took my underwear off and she made no effort to hide the fact that she was studying my body in detail. She even asked me to turn around. I had never felt so naked in my life as she took her time looking me over. Finally she said "nice", stood up, and said "let's go downstairs".

That was a good summer.

Mirsman likes this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is it just me, or does the OP's killer darts description make no sense?

Mysteron likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just got a couple of adult board games I don't use because nobody's interested because games like that are mega lame and it's just more fun to get drunk, flirt ask for sex and see what happens.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

We did it once with another couple playing trivial pursuit, girls v boys. Every time the other team got a pie piece you had to take something off. The only other time I played a stripping game was poker in college. I don't remember exactly what the rules were but it took a while to play

8. JOABBB

JOABBB Members

Strip high card. Easy to understand. Fast to getting naked.

Played one New Years Eve with my wife and one of her girlfriends.

Ended up leading to loser having to take a dare and streaking followed.

Poker gets leads to arguments after too many drinks.

9. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

checkers- Kind of lame but it worked for us. Two boards. My wife would play against the other guy and I would play against his wife ( his girl friend at the time ) Every time the somebody got crowned the other person had to remove a piece of clothing. We would play till we all ended up with no clothes on. It involved a LOT of wine. And as the game moved on I don't think any of us really was paying attention to the game itself.

10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

It is a darts game .I have played it but not under those conditions !

11. Captain Scarlet

How we used to play Killer is as follows Like the OP said you throw a dart with your weakest hand. This then becomes your number .You take it in turns to throw your darts to try and get a double of your "Chosen"number.

Once you have got your double then you are free to aim for doubles of your opponents numbers. Once you hit one of your opponents doubles they lose a life or an item of clothing in this case. Normally for Killer you have a predetermined number of lives and once all the lives have gone you are "killed".Hence the title of the game.

When playing with a number of players it is possible to gang up on one opponent .This can and does cause arguments !
    The problem I have with the OP'S Strip Killer is that unless you are a dart player you will become naked and quite quickly especially if ganged upon.So if you are not good at darts I would leave this version well alone ! ☺

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so basically if your first throw hits the 17 and my first throw hits the 12, you are aiming for the double 17 and then once you hit it, the double 12?

Mysteron likes this.
  13. Captain Scarlet

Nearly

Yes 17 becomes my double and 12 yours. Once I get my double 17 , I then throw for double 12s and every double 12 I get. I remove one of your lives .Like wise you would try and get double 17s to eliminate me. Its a game best played with more than 3 players . Its also a good way of practising for Doubles if you play pub competition 501 games.

14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I don't know of any games specifically designed for stripping. I played card game using clothing instead of chips once in college, and it was so fun to play. Helps to have quite a bit to drink before starting, at least for me.

15. Captain Scarlet

With a like minded partner there are a couple of Commercial board games worth looking at.

Tie and Tease
    Monogomy.

Not specifically stripping games but both of these you start fully clothed and end up naked.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

Before my wife and I were married and living in our apartment. We’d have a bunch of friends over and play a strip or shot game we think we made up where we would shuffle the deck, put the stack in the middle of the table, everyone who wanted to play would sit around the table, the first person would start by saying if the card on top was higher or lower than what it actually was, if they were wrong they would have the option to take off any one article of clothing or take a shot. At first everyone does the shots but when they start feeling it that’s when they need the break and the clothes come off until the deck is gone. Got to see a lot of good looking naked people with that game. lol

NubbinsUp, JudeLawless and Angela36 like this.
  17. Wade Orchid

Wade Orchid Members

In college, we played strip twister with baby oil and it was fun. By the end everyone is naked and oiled up

The Shark and Captain Scarlet like this.
  18. Captain Scarlet

Bet it wasn't like this
    [​IMG]

19. Wade Orchid

Wade Orchid Members

not exactly

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I have never been able to interest my wife in stripping games because she lost her virginity in her teens as a result of losing a game of strip poker. The thought of a stripping game brings back unpleasant memories.