Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BraveSirRubin, May 8, 2004.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

what is your general impresion of strip bars and such after being in one?

I went to one yesterday... my mates wanted to go, after clubbing all night... so i tagged along (it was 4 in the mornin, and i we were all already rather wasted)...

I found it to be sad.

Poor girls (dancers), having to take all of that abuse from the costumers just to own a lousy buck... and the people that go there...make me sad... so called "loosers"...

I'll probebly end up going there with the mates some other times, but it was not something i enjoyed...

2. superNova

superNova Member

they make me sad too...

a lot of guys think it's all just fun and games... but it's so much more than that. it's those women's lives... it's hard to explain that to someone who thinks they are just a cool place for guys to go without any consequences for anyone.

it's come up a lot lately because two of the guys in the band i hang around a lot with are obsessed with them, actually thinking the girls like them, etc, and they try to convince the other two calmer more collected guys to go all the time.. and it's just, yeah, sad.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I like going to strip clubs sometimes. I like lap dances. I don't feel bad for strippers because nobody is forcing them to get onstage and strip. Plus, they get a good amount of money - here they do, anyway... I don't know about Honduras.

Granted, I don't like going to strip clubs very often, nor do I. But once in a while with a couple friends? Why not.

But generally, I am not big on the atmosphere of strip clubs. It gets old fast.

4. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I've never been in a strip club, but I would like to go one day just to see if I'd like it or not. I wouldn't want to go there terribly wasted or without any sense of sanity because I'd throw every last dollar (or yen) out of my wallet, but I'd love to get a lapdance.

5. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

A friend of mine went to a strip club when he was on a skiing holiday with his (male) friends. They all got bored so decided to go along...When one of the guys ran out of cash to put in the strippers' pants, he got his cash card out and swiped it through her butt cheeks...needless to say, he was thrown out!

6. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Strip clubs are usually pretty boring, the guys there are usually old, fat, bald and pathetic and the girls are usually not my types.
    Smokes and drinks are overpriced.

I love it there!

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

HEY!!!! I am fat old and bald and I aint been to a strip club in.......2 years-ish.

8. Graham

Graham Member

bald guys are cool anyway :) (because ill prolly be bald)

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I jumped the gun a bit...I aint bald.(yet)...but I have been preparing myself for a while, it runs hardcore on both sides of my parentage.

10. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've been friends with a few strippers that didn't hate their jobs (i DIDNT meet them at the strip club). Most of them liked their jobs, and they all lvoed the money. The only time they had problems were when the guys were stinky or rude. Most of the cusotmers were polite to them, said they were always 'nicer' to those guys!

11. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Don't feel sad for the dancers,it's a job they took by choice.Besides they make very good money.
    I personally don't go to them,because I can't see paying high dollar to drink and look at something I can't touch.Plus the regular drunken clowns usually piss me off,I mean really......... get a life.
    Hell if things would have been different and I was born a woman,I would be on that stage raking in the cash.

12. BigBong

BigBong Member

Strip clubs never really appeal to me.. I would rather not blow my money on getting lap dances and shit.. Save the money.. Go get the real thing =D

But then again, I never have been to a strip club.. So, what do i know?!? =P

13. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

It's been over 25 years since I've been to a strip club.

14. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i've got no problem with them and dont pity the dancers, i've been in the clubs plenty of times and have talked to some of them and a lot of are just trying to make some money to move onto better things.

15. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Thanks for the input :)

I must point out that the strippers in Honduras get much less...

while ya'll put in dollars... here they put in lempiras....

from what i saw, on a busy night, a stripper can get 10 lempiras for one 5 minute strip dance..... 10 lempiras in around 0.60 cents.... and they get around 150 lempiras for a 2 hour lap dance... most of it probebly goes to the club itself, and it still is less than 10$...

I pity them because I see how low they have sunk... How much in need of money they are... how badly they are treated... etc... etc...etc...

16. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i dont feel bad for them.

espiecially the ones that work at an upper-scale strip club. hell, ive even thought about doing that before. just for the money and cause i dont see it as wrong or pathetic or anything.

17. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, it really depends on the club. some are suck-ass, and sad. some are just fun, and the girls are having a blast. but never get mouthy with a stripper. they don't need that. it just pisses them off and ruins the fun for the rest of us.

18. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I went to a strip club once... with my friends... it was all girls, we felt so weird being the only women in there ... so just for fun a couple of us got a lap dance, it was rather funny.... and fun...

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I have been to one before...
    And it wasnt too bad. They had male dancers there also, and i didnt care for them, cause they thought they could touch you were they wanted. Like one guy try to grab my ta tas and that wasnt happening at all, and so we went to were the girl dancers were and it was better...But the guy dancers were to touchie feelie.. and a guy in a thong, doesnt do it for me..
    But the girls were pretty hot and that was fun...