strep throat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cosmicreation, Jun 3, 2004.

1. cosmicreation

cosmicreation Member

Just wanted to say strep throat sucks. I get to miss work but I don't get to do anything. On top of that I shouldn't be missing work cuz I have bills to pay. Whatever... hope everyone stays healthy

2. schatzi

schatzi Member

it REALLY sucks I know. eat lots of soup and relax!

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

yuppers strep throat definately womps. My daughter just had at, poor baby ran a fever for two days.

Get lots of rest, and lots of liquids, once the antibiotics kick in you will be feeling hella better.

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Strep throat almost killed me once...well actuqally dehydration almost killed me, but the fever from the strep throat is what made the dehydration deadly....

5. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

poor crummy!! :(

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hey, only ruined one Xmas.........and I got liquid lorcet to kill the pain...I dont know why. once the fever was gone I stopped hurting. I guess because my throat hurt so bad at the visit that I couldnt even drink Ice water. Nothing two units of that cold stuff they pumped into my veins couldnt fix!!!!

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I've never had strep throat. My ex used to get it all the time it seemed. Sucks from what I can see.