Strap-On Sex - Pegging

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by J.Devlin, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

My wife and I were fooling around, and maybe a bit drunk. She was going down on me and suddenly got up off the bed and started rummaging through her underwear drawer. She returned to bed with a slim 7" vibrator and as she started sucking my cock she started playing with my balls with the vibrator.
    She continued to suck and then went a bit lower with the vibrator, then a bit lower until she had it at the entrance to my ass. As she sucked me she pushed my legs back and slowly inserted the tip into my ass, then she drew it out and spit on it and put it back in.
    She kept doing this until she had what I thought to be about half of it in me. She was really sucking my cock now, and was making the toy go in and out. It felt so good and I finally told her to put it all the way in, and she said, "It already is"
    I flooded her mouth with cum and then turned her over and started eating her pussy. All the while I kept the vibrator in my ass with one hand. After she came she got behind me kind of doggy style and held on to the vibrator and fucked me with it.
    I came again by stroking my cock while she did this, and after I came she leaned into me and said, "I'm going to go buy a strap on tomorrow"
    She did and we've never looked back. She does me a couple times a month with it and our sex life is all the better for it.

2. good husband

good husband Visitor

You are fortunate to have such an open-minded and assertive wife. I would bet many wives fantasize about doing to their husbands what yours does to you but are afraid to try it.

joker69 and erofant like this.
  3. theCars1979

theCars1979 Visitor

Omg thats hot lol

joker69 likes this.
  4. theCars1979

theCars1979 Visitor

Yea I agree with you 100% , its so erotic too

joker69 likes this.
  5. erofant

erofant Members

Anything sexual done between 2 people of opposite sex is straight, heterosexual activity. End of discussion. Having a woman do anything in your butt doesn't make you gay.

These guys that talk "he-man, macho" sh*t have BIG insecurity issues themselves. If you're comfortable in your masculine skin - you don't have those kinds of phobias.

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

What I think fuels most men when it comes to their female partner pegging their ass is the willingness to open up a part of themselves that they may not ordinarily open up. Myself, it's a couple of things...1) I enjoy the roll reversal I play with her and exposing more of my feminine side to her. 2) The stimulation of anal penetration done properly will provide the greatest orgasms. When my wife strap's-on she becomes more masculine and I become more feminine as she fucks me like a man fucks a woman...It's enhanced our sex life for sure and hearing her grunting and talking dirty as I do to her in that roll is very sexy!

dd788snipe and trieditall72 like this.
  7. tourguidewv

tourguidewv Members

Personally, I don't think it means you're gay, bi, or whatever. I just enjoy the feel and experience of it.

8. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

Your wife or girlfriend penetrating you anally can be one of the most intimate feelings. She being in control and you vulnerable is very powerful and really exposes how much you trust her. As above, the orgasms as a result are too die for. Exquisate intense full body quivering and multiple orgasms if your lucky (like me :laughing:).

9. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

My wife has always put the occassonial little finger in my ass. Often if my erection was fading, as a finger in my ass and my erection would be back before yuo could say Mr Whippy. That's all it was for a long time. Then as we've grown old together things have changed.

Initially she'd just leave her fingers in my ass for longer thatn usual. Then there might be another finger. Then another. She'd push deeper. The lube getting applied at each stage. She progressed pretty rapidly to having her whole hand inside me and moving up and down, whilst she gave me a blow job. I had the most intesne orgasm I'd ever experienced up to that point. Then we discovered that she could give me multiple orgasms and restore my erection after orgasm if she stimulated me anally. A day after the whole hand, I thought it was going to end the same way, and her hand went so far into me I wondered when she'd stop, when she removed her hand and arm. Then I felt a new sensation and tried to work out what it was. At first I though I was just feeling her arm, at the entrance, and that I'd missed her hand because of the lube. But it didn't feel quite the same. Then I knew what it was, as the buzzing started. It was a large vibrator, wide as well. She'd worked out what length and width to get when she'd been pushing her hand as far as felt comfortable the night before. She was able to make my legs muscles quiver uncontrollably, bring me to ejaculation with no way for me to avoid it, no matter what I tried, and she could make me rapidly repeat, with the orgasms getting more intense the more I had. The vibrator has a large handle on the end which vibrates between the anus and the testicles, to prevent it getting lost in there. We've never looked back.

The above was during a session where I have to be passive and let my wife do what she wants to me within certain boundaries such as not hurting me. It was a shock at first, but I let me do it bit by bit, to see where it went. So glad I did, but you have to be able to trust your partner. If you tesne up, and don't have that trust, it won't be the best.

10. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2020
    dd788snipe likes this.
  11. tourguidewv

tourguidewv Members

My wife has pegged me a few times and I love it. Wish it was more often.

h4eezw and Sierra like this.
  12. h4eezw

h4eezw Newbie

Nothing gay with it. Sex between a man & woman. I've been pegged by my wife countless number of times, it feels awesome.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I've never been asked to do this, but I wouldn't mind at all. As long as he provided the equipment. It's not the kind of stuff i keep around my apartment. At least not yet.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I gifted one to my wife. It took some time to persuade her to put it on and actually peg me but once she did she really enjoyed the act. Now she'll prance around with it on talking dirty to me...it's so erotic. She gets as much satisfaction doing me like a man as I get from being fucked like a woman.

BoyToy69, Angela36 and g65389pon like this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Well if you send me one in the mail, i hope it comes with directions. It doesn't appear to be self explanatory. Of course you could deliver it in person...

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

No directions needed as it's pretty self explanatory.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Ah, Angela, always ready to offer a helping hand in these unprecedented times

Angela36 likes this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

...more then just a hand....

19. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

Damn I'm wanting to try it but that's what I'd have to Do?

hitman73 likes this.