Strangest place you've masturbated

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by chinadoll, Jan 19, 2009.

1. sg girl

sg girl Member

U PROBABLY GOT SUMONE THAT WAS IN THE WATER PREGNANT LOL...............JK JK:rolleyes:

while i was drivin n da person inda car next to me was watchin....
    n in a library
    n at my college campus bathroom

2. Rodeo229

Rodeo229 Member

Strangest place I ever masyurbated was on a golf course. It was winter, so nobody was around. I laid on my back naked on the cold grass and jerked myself to a climax. Don't know if anyone saw me, but I sorta hope they did!

3. Barbarella101

Barbarella101 Member

On a greyhound bus in the states between San Fran and Seattle. Was a long trip and wa@ bored so like any good 19 year old (at the time) I hid under a sleeping bag and got busy. Few times actually. Hehe x

4. happydekan

happydekan Member

I've done it in a few places;

driving at night
    at the beach (both on the beach at a secluded beach and in the water at a more public beach)
    on the bus while sitting up the back
    on my balcony with people walking past on the street 1 floor below
    with the window of my bedroom open, while watching a couple fool around on a balcony opposite (unfortunately they didn't see me)
    while walking on a public walking trail in a national park...the humidity gets me going, so i just pulled my cock through my zip and stroked as i walked.
    By the pool on a hot day

Best one was probably stroking my cock while sitting at a table outside on a balcony of a hostel with a table cloth covering my activities, while there was a table of people about 3 metres away, all chatting away, unaware of my activities

5. Papillons

Papillons Member

Hmm...at work, I suppose. I was soooo horny, I couldn't help myself. I went into the public bathroom (I didn't want anyone in the employee break room hearing me) and had at it. It was goood.

6. gratefulben

gratefulben Member

At a public, indoor pool. I was in the jacuzzi by myself, watching all the mommies. I lifted my swin trunk so the jet could shoot right in, while both hands were visible.

7. StoneColdCrazy

StoneColdCrazy Member

I've jacked off in:
    -Every boys bathroom at school
    -Computer room at school
    -Bathroom at the place I get my hair cut
    -Watching my neighbor's dogs while they were out of town, did it in every room in their house, and naked too lol
    -Side of school soccer field

So many more...

8. DongKong

DongKong Member

outside of my house on a busy highway at night (where me and my g/f sometimes get completely naked and have sex) in my bro"s car at autozone mid day when he went inside for a part, best was in a limo at work while my hot ass co worker was outside the window washing it never had a clue, friends bunkbed while there were sleeping underneath me, in a tent with them when they were sleeping, in there shower,movies theater, while driving night and day, im sure more

9. keeze

keeze Member

The family mini van on the way home from vacation. (With my family in it =/) I was under a blanket jizzing in to a sock lol....how weird am i?

10. loveswanking

loveswanking Wanker

bathroom at work twice one was over my boss (she's got a hot ass) the second over this chick who came into the shop with huge tits, she bent over, low cut top, i got a look, had a wank
    another one is in the car driving home from work after leavin one of the chicks i work with home, we'd had a conversation bout sex and i was extremly horny afterwards

11. BatRug

BatRug Member

Maybe the strangest place I've masturbated is in the sauna at a "Sauna and Massage" place.

I was sat in the sauna by myself, looking out through the glass panel in the foor, and one of the working girls came into the wet-room area with damp hair, and started to brush it in front of a mirror. I was already hot as I was looking forward to my "massage" later, and this girl was very pretty. I got hard, and thought it would be fun to do something about it. She didn't seem to be paying me any attention, and I figured the high window didn't allow her to see what I was doing. I hoped she would stay in view long enough for me to finish, and bingo, success. I tried to keep a nonchalant straight face as I came.

I wondered if it would make it more difficult for me to come during my massage later, but I get so turned on being naked and getting rubbed by a complete stranger that there was no trouble.