Strangest place you've masturbated

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by chinadoll, Jan 19, 2009.

1. nldn

nldn Senior Member

in a library

2. SatanHam

SatanHam Member

in my friends living room.
    :D

3. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

At school when everyone else had gone home- One time just sitting at a computer and pulled my penis out and masturbated, making sure I was at an angle where I would notice if anyone could see.

Other times after school, I was in a room where I would hear someone coming, and no-one would notice if I was :p

Done it on a balcony before too. Really discretely though.

-AM79-

4. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In the girls sauna at the gym. no one was there.

5. joshb393

joshb393 Member

I've jerked off in a lot of places, like: tree house, pool, sauna, my car, and just the other day I went in an room I knew was not occupied (I work in a hotel) and had a quickie 5 min session.

6. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

In a Public Pool, At a Public Beach (In the Water), in a Public Access Steam Room, At work, On a ski slope (during winter), In the womens dorm at a college (What a weekend), I am sure I am forgetting a bunch more..

7. revvdup

revvdup Member

how did you manage it n a van full of people??

8. revvdup

revvdup Member

at work..

9. Rangle

Rangle Member

on the roof of a 27 story skyscraper, i came over the side.

I kinda wonder if it ever hit anyone...:D

10. HazedrochronicKush

HazedrochronicKush Member

While driving. :hat:

11. bigtim6656

bigtim6656 Guest

Well I did it the other day in my treestand when hunting. Right next to some private land where the couple was out side cleaning there yard. I guess that was some of the fun in it. I keep thinking about the woman walking down and asking me to stop and come up to the house so she could help me finish :)
    At work, middleschool, highschool, not college yet. Though i did not have it in me when i spent the night in jail and 5 days in the hospital.

12. marbchic

marbchic Member

in my car..while driving to the rez

thank God for light traffic nudgenudgewinkwink

13. Hemi_Duster

Hemi_Duster Member

In my office under my desk looking at my secretary through the window. Done it several times by the way.

14. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

I always do this, so nonchalant about the passer byes too

15. candeh

candeh Member

I was at the beach last week, on the tenth floor. I sat on the balcony, lubed up and slowly stroked, looking at the girls on the beach. I was high up enough that it wasn't COMPLETELY obvious what I was doing, but the sun was shining right on me and if someone looked directly at me I'm sure they'd know what I was doing. They'd probably see the lube glistening on my dick, lol.

Matter of fact, one lady did stop on her way back to the motel and looked up right where I was sitting. She even stopped and did the "salute" thing so she could block the sun from her eyes. She looked for a good 30 seconds or so, then walked a little further towards the hotel and did the same thing, again, lol. I never stopped, just shifted a little to try and make sure she could see better, haha. I had to check out that morning at 11 am so I wasn't too worried about her calling the front desk.

16. gondo

gondo Member

Once I had a quiet session at the back of the classroom in grade 8, rubbing through my pants until I came. Done it in the car a few times while driving, in the shower at the gym, and once on an intercity bus at night. I'm sure there were others.

17. carpenter11

carpenter11 Member

I was riding my bike on the highway once at 5am, no one was there, so I put down my bike, sat down in the middle of the highway and jerked off.

18. PM4082

PM4082 Member

Wow! Sounds like fun

Prolly in a hotel room with a guy who was snoring so loud I couldn't sleep...

19. revvdup

revvdup Member

LOL right on

20. carpenter11

carpenter11 Member

It was, it was such a thrill! I wonder what would be going through someones mind if they were driving around and saw a guy jerking off in the middle of the highway!:p