Strange things said when high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by JoneeEarthquake, Jun 1, 2004.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i write music, and when i get high i come up with the maddest tunes and riffs for songs but as soon as i think of anohter, ive forgotten teh first. i will record my humming and tooting in teh future.

2. skyfire

skyfire Member

oh god...that is the funniest story ever!!!

i have so many stoned quotes it would be hard to put them all down...one time me and my friend tiffany were stoned and decided it would be a good idea to steal a road sign so we did and i have devoted that sign to funny stoned shit so the whole thing is filled with stupid things people have said when either drunk or stoned but my favorite one by far is...

on 420 me and kari went to culvers cuz we had the munchies so bad and our friend brittany worked there, well...we were sitting by the windows looking at the cars going through the drive through and kari was talking about god only knows what cuz i wasnt paying any attention then she was quiet and like five minutes later she says "man...i just said some jibberish there!" she sat there for five minutes thinking about what she had just said and finally decided that she only said some jibberish!

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I can't remember exactly what I said, but it had something to do with a Grunt (I was playing Halo at the time); it was hilarious at the time.

Oh, and someone once told a story about how they were on a hill and smoking with a friend, and then he asked him if he wanted to smoke another bowl, and he replied: "No, I can't, because I'm too funny bunny."

Good times, good times...

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah dude. it is more of a subconcious thing though. i usually try to stop myself when i catch it though. it usually happens whenever i'm doing some unimportant task... like finding cheetos for example