Strange electromagnetic perception

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by interstellar, Aug 2, 2020.

1. interstellar

interstellar Members

During my last trip, following hours of meditation through the night, I decided to reach for my iPad and Apple Pencil in an attempt to have some fun in procreate. Side note: it’s actually slightly uninspiring to attempt to learn a new software while tripping, especially one that doesn’t seem super intuitive, as a noob! Another side note which may or may not be of significance: Just before this, I noticed an unbearable buzz in my right AirPod pro. Like a broken amp constantly playing in my right ear only; very uncomfortable. I have since ordered a replacement! Anyway, I picked up my new spirit brush (Apple Pencil), began drawing and immediately noticed an uncomfortable, mild electric shock kind of feeling through my arm as my Apple Pencil connected with the screen. Needless to say, I quickly put down my Apple Pencil and decided to use my iPad with just my hands. Again, an uncomfortable loop occurred when both my hands were holding the device. Next, in disbelief, I picked up my Apple Pencil again and for whatever reason started rotating it next to my right ear. I could literally feel different levels of ‘vibration’ as I rotated the Apple Pencil near my ear! After this, I promptly decided to put away all my electronic devices and tried to enjoy the rest of my trip, feeling a little unnerved in the process.

I just thought I’d share my experience as it was certainly strange at the time, but I attribute that to the acid (I think!). Maybe it is plausible my senses were heightened and noticed something they would not usually notice. I am not convinced that I am able to perceive the same sensation holding the pencil in normal consciousness.

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Sounds like good acid to me!

Yes the energy can be seen and felt more clearly when your conscious mind is unlocked and both spheres of your brain are connected as one.

Last time I did LSD I saw the energy in all living things, and then noticed even the rocks had vibrations that could be perceived as 'life' as they certainly weren't stone cold dead to the touch, either.

interstellar likes this.
  3. interstellar

interstellar Members

How peculiar. It is almost as if you are provided with powers - which reminds me I once watched limitless whilst tripping - that was one helluva journey :sweatsmile:.

Anyway thanks for your response - I think I’ll steer clear of electronic devices on my future endeavours and experience this energy in ‘natural’ objects. Quote marks necessary as that’s a slightly paradoxical statement.

ZenKarma likes this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Paradoxes are something wonderful to explore. I hope you continue traveling and find many insights.

interstellar likes this.