Strains you consider "Dank"

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Xzei, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

water curing is the future!

edit: not really the future but water cured dank is soooo tasty.

2. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

Man, I almost never know the name of the weed I buy, but what I do know is it's 100% fucking DANK.

3. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Romulan
    This one shit I had before the dealer said was 'White Romulan' and it was by far the best shit I had ever smoked, super purp covered in crystals everywhere. Wish I had more...

4. OmgWtfBbq

OmgWtfBbq Member

strain called 125m1op5m1mg510 is dank!

5. chewydewy

chewydewy Member

i know what your saying bout the purp first time i tried it i was like damn!!!!!! purp is by far the best i've smoked but i've yet to smoke some white or northern so idk but for sure all of those you listed i consider dank i actually say anything you can smell through the bag its dank but thats my way of doin things round here central cali where weed is life.

6. darkstars1404

darkstars1404 Member

I had some a few weeks ago it was awesome. I just had a nug my cousin gave me for free so I could try it out.

7. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

I'm in Central Cali and all the dealers here are bitches. Won't sell an O for under $280.

8. chewydewy

chewydewy Member

yeah but if you can be friends with one with time you might be able to get a oz for a good 200 or so i get mine well can get mine for 240 now cause this dealer likes me so its all about friends ship im actually gonna go pick up a vaporizer and some (dank) sunday

9. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

I've smoked quite a bit, and White Romulan (If that was what it really was, I have trust issues with what dealers tell me, most of the time they make up fancy names to make it sell better I think) was pretty much the best shit I have ever smoked by far.

10. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Yeah I guess it is like that in about any city. I just get good dank whenever I go to my cousins in southern cali. An O of some decent dank of $200.

11. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

dank and strain name have so little to do with each other they are almost entirely seperable...mexican brick weed can have white widow genetics, while dank can be from nameless bagseed.

ultimately, the quality of weed is pretty much determined by the grower.

12. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Anything that's higher then mids is dank, and anything that is REALLY fucking good is haze, but it's just general terms, and any strains you think you have gotten I'd say 93% of the time is just marketing tactics. Say you have some really good weed, well you can say it's just really dank weed, or you can say it's white widow or whatever and all of sudden you have more people's ears.

I remember the best weed we ever got didn't even have any bullshit name, we and the dealer just called it the ridonkulous, cause well it was beyond ridiculous.

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

kush aint that dank, im sick of smoking it frankly

14. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

:iagree:

15. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

I will agree that dank and strain name are not always related, but the strain gives it potential to be dank. The better the strain, the more danky it can be if grown and harvested correctly.

16. lezlie420

lezlie420 Member

Maybe your not smoking Kush, the times ive picked up kush it was some of the best weed ive smoked... Keeping in mind ive smoked budder, hymalaian gold, OG kush, Sour desiel, blue satalite, champaine supernova and a few more all from budmail.

But then again maybe you just have bad sources or budmail is a good source.