"Straight" views on strapon (gay or not?)

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by SpankedMale64, Jan 26, 2022.

1. topper

topper Member

In a Nutshell... An older woman I was having sex with, decades ago, was sucking my cock and balls, then went right to licking my asshole. It felt so good, I wasn't about to stop her. She was eating my ass when her finger did the walking, right up my ass.
    Again, why stop her if she was having fun. I felt like I was on the moon as one finger led to two as while she engulfed my cock. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. When she was done with my ass, she wanted me to do hers. She was an animal and liked it rough. Smacking her ass and working my fingers in and out of hers, I put my cock against her asshole , it blossomed and eased right in. I was able to last longer and she was into it, so I showed no mercy and gave her what she wanted.
    What would be gay about that?

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Nothing at all.
    In fact, many years ago while in High School (1980) I was lucky enough to be invited home by identical twin sisters of Greek heritage. Ramona and Phyllis, I'll never forget their names. It was going around my close friends that they were focusing on me as a couple of my friends had the pleasure of the two of them and I was told their birth control was anal sex. Well, these two invited me to their house and once in their bedroom we were all naked right quick as they began sucking me together, after a bit one is on top of me 69ing and going to town as the other was rimming my asshole. They switched places so I got to taste them both before I knew it Ramona got off and Phyllis sat her asshole down on my cock and began riding me like a bucking bronco. Again, they switched places, so I was then being rode by Ramona. They each took my cock into their ass with relative ease and loved every second of it, and yes, they each did orgasm from anal sex. They finished me off with a double blowjob as they shared my load of cum, that was an amazing sight as they shared my load in a sloppy kiss.

3. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I get why some people would think a guy taking it in the ass has Homosexual tendencies but if it's purely a female doing a male it's just sex.
    Role reversal, power play, fantasy there might be a few reasons or just pleasure. A few guys have stated they like anal stimulation.

How many guys would say "No" , won't go there, suggest the guy is gay whatever.

How many of those same guys are desperate to fuck a female in the ass. It's not gay if you fuck a girl in the ass it's variety.

If it's good enough to give it's good enough to receive.

Lovnflman and Suburbanray like this.
  4. codgels96

codgels96 Members

I love the feeling of the dildo on my p-spot. Now I'm curious about having a real penis inside me.

5. topper

topper Member

I remember a famous Sex Therapist saying that it was something we have in common and can experience and share. I had to share mine and loved it. She shared hers and Didn't Like it. She continued to have me share mine, which I never complained about. I guess Im just a sharing type of guy.

Well I'm curious and Suburbanray like this.
  6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Or you just like ass fun, nothing wrong with that.

Constantine666 and regina73 like this.
  7. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

My girlfriend years ago slipped in a finger while we were showering together. It surprised me but, it was a pleasant surprise that I wanted more of. I have asked her recently to revisit that area while she is going down on me but, she seems reluctant now. I told her "Hell, you started it" LOL. Going to have to keep inquiring I guess....

topper and Well I'm curious like this.
  8. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Perhaps there are ways you can bring her around to the idea that Butt play is a thing. It's not exclusive to you there are straight couples that enjoy it.

Look for "Couple's toys"

9. topper

topper Member

Thus, the reason for our exploration in the different realms of sexual pleasure. Its just sexual pleasure. Many guys would love to have a threesome with their lady, she would too. Because body parts mingle and cum will be dripping, doesn't mean anything but you're a lucky guy. Tried both and now settle for a good strapon prostate draining , enjoy it actually. Feeling good is OK . Having an open minded wife sort of helps.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  10. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

There's absolutely nothing gay about a man taking a strap on in the ass from a woman. It's not about what you're doing, but who you're doing it with.

JeffT, Suburbanray and FriendlyCock like this.
  11. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I have been dildoed up my ass a few times years ago and I really get off to it. I've drawn the line at taking a real cock up me, for many reasons. Health, the wife isn't too impressed with the idea of bringing a disease home. Condoms or not she has this fixation with disease. The idea she says, would have her thinking I preferred giving and receiving anal, if that were the case then she would stop even trying to get back into sex. Women are complicated creatures sexually and my getting back into it with her is priority one. Yes, she is in favour of giving me a good dildoing so I'm looking forward to it. (if it ever eventuates).

12. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

The idea that anal sex is only for gay men is outdated.

A lot of men like to have their ass played with.

JeffT, GrayGuy57 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

A woman fucking a guy in the ass with a strap-on ISN'T gay at all. Sure, there's a very good chance the guy is bisexual, and would most likely enjoy taking another guy's cock in his ass, but that still doesn't make him gay.
    If that guy was gay, then he wouldn't be having sex of any kind with a woman

JeffT, FriendlyCock and GrayGuy57 like this.
  14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Heterosexual strap on sex is just that. First married in our experimental phases I wanted her ass. She said I could have it if she could have mine. COOL! I did get hers, and apart from toys she was waiting to get mine. Ordered a strap on about my size. Our first weekend using it in a hotel was an intense role reversal. Never once thought about another guy. I was sore for a day or two but loved it.
    Then one night at home I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she walked out of the bathroom wearing her “cock”. She walked up to me and said “suck it!” So I did. Then “I’d bet you’d like a real one better”. (She knew I had a suck buddy in college decades earlier). Turned me on! While she’s fucking me, again “I’ll bet a real one would feel better”! OMG. She planted a long lost fantasy back in my head.
    We were having MFMs with a close VERY STRAIGHT friend. She suggested finding a bi guy for a FMM. Looked and looked, but never hound the right guy. I love women and their bodies. The only thing I’d want from a guy is his cock.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  15. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

This is precisely what made me question my own sexuality. After dating a woman and wanting to fuck her in the Ass, she told me no, not until I knew what it felt like. Well I enjoyed having her peg me, and ever since, I've been desiring the real thing.

I've even forcing myself to live as a Straight Guy most of my life, and have only recently been ale to admit that it isn't the case. I have been fixated on Cocks and have been looking to try an experience what it is like. I still really like women, and won't ever turn down pussy. But I really do want a nice cock in me. SO I am thinking I am clearly Bi.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    JeffT and GrayGuy57 like this.
  16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I don't like categories. It's so restricting. I've liked my prostate being stimulated on the rare occasions it has been. I really don't want to step over some barrier and get a real cock into me. That's the only no-go for me.

17. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

A guy getting pegged by a woman with a strap-on ISN'T gay. Just like a guy getting fucked in the ass by another guy isn't necessarily gay either (yes, the act itself is "gay sex)... As the majority of bisexual men seem to be bottoms

JeffT likes this.
  18. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I say it isn't gay and all it means is a straight guy is into having his prostate massaged... from the inside. I've chatted with guys who are quite into this and wouldn't want the real thing worming away inside of them and some guys feel that if a woman does it, um, it's not gay. But gay dudes don't own anal sex - they're just better known for getting into it and to the extent that if a guy likes his ass messed with, well, doesn't that mean he's gay?

Fuck no, it doesn't...

19. WhskeyLvr

WhskeyLvr Members

Totally think it's hot.....

20. topper

topper Member

You will get there. Give her a little anal play herself and her interest will grow to wanting to give it to you. good luck, have fun, enjoy