"Straight" views on strapon (gay or not?)

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by SpankedMale64, Jan 26, 2022.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

..........I recall, any years ago, seeing a VHS tape for sale: "Straight Guys Who Love Women Fucking Their Ass"

For the life of me, I cannot understand a STRAIGHT guy saying he has NO "gay tendencies" whatsoever, BUT he gets highly turned on getting his ass fucked by a woman with a strapon.

I've read of guys who VEHEMENTLY state that they have NO desire to be fucked by another male, but, they are experience a lot the SAME feelings when getting penetrated by a FEMALE, and shooting HUGE loads as well..

Who REALLY knows WHAT they are REALLY thinking about when they are getting strapon fucked?

Again, what turns you on, turns you on, period.

And NO MAN should be afraid to state what REALLY turns him on.

If we all had the SAME tastes, it WOULD be a very BORING world!

Am interested in hearing your opinions on this.........

thesantos29 and Well I'm curious like this.
  2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I don't understand that kind of fear either, to accept that they like something.

I went the other way around, I was talked into being fucked with a real cock first, it was later that my girlfriend walked into the room wearing a strap-on and a sly smile. :p

3. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I hear you, my friend.

To me SEX is SEX, period, why label yourself "gay" straight", bi", whatever, IF you are into all aspects of the above, and are ENJOYING it, without any fear of being labeled!

As a big-time ass man here, I think perhaps the HOTTEST aspect of a guy getting fucked in the ass is knowing that his male fuck-bud, or wife/GF with a strapon, is focusing on ONE thing and ONE thing only, and that's his HOT-looking, upturned BUTT, waiting to get royally PLOWED!:D

thesantos29 likes this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I have only once been fucked by a lady w a strap on....and it was as part of a group which included her husband.

IMHO nothing, strap-ons, dildo, beats a cock attached to a guy with a pulse!

Simon :)

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.......like the old Coke commercials used to say:

"It's the REAL thing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Can't argue with THAT, for sure!:)

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I took the strap-on before receiving a real cock at my wife's request. In all honesty after having been fucked a number of times by my wife with a strap-on I was wanting the real thing and glad I eventually did; I can't get enough sometimes. Whether the actual act is gay or not is left to the receiver's opinion. It's sex to me.

7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Agreed 100%.

It's sex, PERIOD.

If it turns YOU on, that's all that matters.

Si69 likes this.
  8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

My sentiments exactly!!!!!

BiSal and SpankedMale64 like this.
  9. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......if you are a male who is NOT a vegetarian, why go for a strapon, instead of a thick, rock-hard COCK that's attatched to a MAN?

After all, a strapon (or a dildo) IS a MEAT SUBSTITUTE!!!!!!:D

MJSkier likes this.
  10. Hardright

Hardright Members

Having enjoyed strap on play with my wife, I can say there is fun to be had there outside of sexual orientation. Nerves do what they do whether you are gay, straight, bi, whatever. That said, I think a straight guy would have to be very open minded or very secure to be able to lean in to the experience without his own gender/orientation preconceptions getting in the way.

As for strap vs real... I guess I'll have to reserve judgement until I have the experience to compare.

11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

It's truly sad that, in 2022, we still cannot get past the long-outdated (and unfair) practice of "labeling".

SEX is SEX, period!

If you are a masculine man who enjoys other men, or women (or both) sexually, jut "go with the flow" and ENJOY!!

This "Johnny Macho" tough guy persona that too any straight guys have is ridiculous.

Jut because you are a MAN who enjoys having sex with OTHER men does NOT mean that you are sacrificing your masculinity.

IMHO, a man who is truly HONEST about his needs and desires, and who is NOT afraid to show emotion is a TRUE man!

Like what (and who) you like; if others have an issue with this, it is THEIR problem, NOT yours.

Enjoy what YOU like!

topper likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was in a group conversation many years ago (6 guys at a bar) discussing if you would suck a dick for a million dollars. 4 said no thanks, I said I would, and the last said he would do it for free. The conversation got personal to which I had to request a change of subject but that one guy said something that has always stuck with me. "Don't knock it until you try it"!

13. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

Perhaps because they are straight and only attracted to women that is why they want a strap on? Simply put, it's a easy answer, if they are only attracted to women, then that is what turns them on. So they would want strap on play but not be interested as you put it "the real thing". A bisexual male could choose either gender or more than just m/f. Perhaps they just really get off on the prostate stimulation and "role reversal" and that is what takes the cake for them in the experience? If that is what they like and what makes them happy is it really a issue?

14. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Good points.

I guess what it all boils down to is: "You like what you like"

Then again, they DO say: "Variety is the spice of life!":)

Or: "Don't knock it until you've tried it!":D

Well I'm curious likes this.
  15. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.....then, too,on the flip side, think of the "straight" guy who is bi-curious, and, while getting strapon fucked by a lady, is fantasizing about getting fucked by a REAL cock........

Lovnflman and Well I'm curious like this.
  16. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

Yes this is true. But at least to me you put the answer to a degree in the title, but then forgot about it. If someone is only attracted to one gender it is fairly easy to see the cause and effect of the easiest most logical answer. Know if you phrased the title differently you could potentially get a different answer. But please note I'm probably "classified" as Bi or Pan so I lack the appropriate answer given that I am not straight. But I answered because it seemed easy on a reasonable level to think why I would want to if I was only attracted to women.

However back to the title of this thread for reference: "Straight views on strapons, (Gay or not)." Do you really feel you would get a answer with how you phrased the question? You challenged a small sub culture entirety of people with the title itself alone. By inferring that the act is Gay. Perhaps you understand now why you probably don't have many if any responses from someone who is that way in turn ons and attraction.

If you wanted someone straight to actually answer you probably just turned off like the majority of straight males with the phrasing right there. Because you phrased it by title as a challenge. Then factor in that what you are talking about strapon sex F+M is not exactly a very popular or better word more commonplace in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if that made it confrontational from the initial title let alone proceeding into your first post. If someone is only attracted to one gender the answer is self evident. That gender is what turns them on.

Now, if you actually wanted a response from individuals who are straight and opinions I would have suggested a title more like this: Straight males, what are your opinion's on strap on play?

Reasoning, you are not trying to make it confrontational in the title to answer to a individual who likes that activity. So you would be more likely to get a response. Or instead of just making it very gender specific perhaps you could elicit a opinion of a female domme, or just a female that likes the described activity and they potentially could give you multiple opinions on why male partners they have had got turned on by the act. Then you would illicit multiple views and perspectives feeling welcome to chime in and offer their individual opinions instead of alienating plenty and only getting opinions from people who have a more open or versatile view on sex to enter into the conversation and feel respected and welcome.

Now I know this is the internet and not spoken word. I can come across as direct and blunt often in this type of medium. I am not trying to offend you or your sensibilities either. I just found from title alone, that this would be self defeating if it is actually your purpose to illicit answers from the way you phrased the question.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  17. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

No offense at all, taken.

I always have respect for those who are HONEST in their opinions.

You are correct; the title COULD have been more along the lines of what you suggested.

Again, appreciate your honest opinion.......

dkcurious likes this.
  18. Joe1955

Joe1955 Banned

In my case both are good for me. I have a 7in dildo that I fuck about three times a week early morning before work. My Coworker is bisexual and she fucked me with a strap on. I have transgender lady’s that have nice thick cocks that I fuck so what ever you like you like it’s 2022.

19. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

That's what I was going to say , more or less.
    I like it too

20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

If a guy is being fucked by a woman with a strap on its heterosexual sex.
    Role reversal maybe.
    Maybe he likes ass play, I do.
    Maybe she knows he likes the sensation of ass play or being fucked by his female partner. If they are into it great.

He might stray and take a cock or he might not. He might be Bi or he might just let his wife fuck him to keep it interesting or let her get even.

I would happily let my wife take me regularly with a strap on but that's not an easy conversation because she might see it as gay or leading to gay behaviour.

If your getting what you need at home you might not think outside to box.

It's not something I would share with friends , we don't sit around talking about sex. I don't need anyone to know I want to be strap-on fucked except the store who sells it and the partner fucking me.

If two girls are using a strap on it might be considered gay or bi because they are same sex but if a male female participate in strap on use I don't think it is.

I had a dong that had a cock ring and ball ring on it so I could do DP on my wife. She likes that. When she's into it I can put one in her ass and make sure she's getting a workout.
    I'd like for her to give me a workout.

Lovnflman likes this.