Straight Pride Flops

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GuerrillaLorax, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Aside from that, just a group reaasuring their masculinity thing.

Most of these guys once they get decent jobs and thus girlfriends will just turn into moderate republican voters and youll never hear from them again.

Not saying this as a Trump defender this time, Im just used to it. Its pretty much never actually about homophobia

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, so who gives a shit. Its a country of 330 million. Things are way skewed if 100 people can get this much attention

Piney and Irminsul like this.
  3. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

For some rightists who got confused, this thread is less about the spectacle of a straight pride parade, and more about the fact that it was organized by folks who are violently opposed to the existence of Queer folks. I know many of ya'll would like to forget that. And of course the icing on top was the huge failure it turned out to be!

For more background on the organizers:

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Its pointless attempting to tell people who they are dealing with, when they refuse to even recognize that the government is now led by the KKK and they have no meaningful voice or vote anymore. Most appear satisfied to hide under the bed and wait it out, when its only been getting worse for over twenty years. The only opposition stopping Donald Duck is the Pentagon who are split on the issue of whether to kill him outright if he makes a serious power grab. The Pentagon may wait until he actually controls everything, then kill him so they can replace him. They want someone much better than this asshole, while congress is a worthless pile of crap now, led by chickenshit KKK members who are willing to follow this asshole as far as he can push, rather than ever stick their necks out.

False alarm people, go back to sleep. Your wildest dreams will come true when Oprah is elected and, then, Adolf Hitler.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They need to be shipped to Madagascar.

6. wooleeheron

Only if you want a civil war. Half the military is black and Filipino, and they are already struggling to tolerate what is bordering on a dictatorship. Putting up with the KKK is something they've always had to do, but a dictator leading the KKK is way over the line.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Send them to Madagascar! All of them. Everybody.

8. wooleeheron

The Pentagon has chosen Mexico as the new destination for persona non grata, all the sunshine you could ask for. They already have the technology to build a wall that will make anyone coming within 50 feet feel like they are on fire. As you can imagine, the wall can actually be quite short. If they figure out a way to bypass it, drones will round them up like so many cattle. The Israeli think they are so badass with the Palestinians, but that's merely because they cannot afford the technology. The entire wall could be composed of drones, who follow anyone coming near it, that way you just need a line on the ground and warning signs.

Straight pride is never having to say you are sorry.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm gay and I ain't saying sorry for nuffin I didn't do and what never happened to you.

10. wooleeheron

Then the KKK believes your soul can yet be saved! With the miracle of modern pharmaceuticals for castrating animals.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They don't like this
    They don't like that
    They're never satisfied and that's a fact
    The more we fix
    The more they break
    The more we give
    The more they take
    The world's in an awful mess
    With a whole lot of civil unrest
    Well Irm has one thing to suggest

We help em pack
    And be kind
    Make sure we don't leave a hater behind!

And send em all over to Madagascar
    Send em all to Madagascar
    We oughtta send all to Madagascar where they belong

12. wooleeheron

Polite poetry doesn't cut it in this case, and I write poems about Neo-Nazi Barbie and Dr Strangelove. People need to get it through their thick skulls, that the KKK could not care less about propriety, unless you are being uncivil to them in a very personal and direct manner. They enjoy standing toe-to-toe at rallies and screaming at each other for four hours nonstop. Bring the kids.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Theres just a shitload more stuff in life to worry about that getting beaten up by the what 0.0001% of the population that may be skinheads that hate *****.

Like drunks drivers crossing the centre lane, meth heads that would stab you for $5, lightning strikes, a Samsung exploding in your face.

And you only care about this issue because its a other chance to take a swing at 'priveleged' white guys, whether they are nationalists or not

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    WritersPanic likes this.
  14. Indeed they are. And I am POSITIVE they don't want to hear about my sex life. And yet, they seem to have an urgency about telling me theirs. Why IS that?

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe you look like you like a big dick in your butt. :p

Meliai likes this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Dont you roll your eyes at me young man

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie