Straight man that wants to try gay sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Jordanf, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Jordanf

Jordanf Members

I have a gf that I love, but I have always had the urge to receive anal sex from a man. 1. Is this normal? 2. How horrible is it if I do it? 3. I do not want to kiss the man, I literally just want to fuck and feel the warmth, how do I find someone to do this?

Uhardrodnme and cman like this.
  2. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

Try asking a friend. I think you’ll be suprised how many people are bi or bi curious.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  3. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Ask your girlfriend to try some anal play woth you. She might be into it more than you think.

4. jordan bell

jordan bell Members

But what if the friend tells the gf haha

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

1) after being a hipforums member, i have realized that it's incredibly normal for gay or bisexual guys to claim to be straight.
    2) if you're actually straight, i assume it will be super horrible. if not, it might be pleasant. terrible thing to do to your girlfriend though.
    3) go any place gay men are found.

6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I have been where you are now. You will never be able to rest until you 'get' what you're craving. Send me a message in 'Start a Conversation', and I'll guide you thru it so that your 'first time' will be the very best it can be.

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Regardless of the physical outcome of your fantasy. Failure to be honest about it with your girlfriend now will ultimately destroy your relationship.

Deidre and Eric! like this.
  8. bobjob

bobjob Members

It is an urge that will not subside...I go for regular massages that include prostate with happy ending, and they usually give a good hard fuck with 2 or 3 fingers. Once in awhile I get a good hard fuck from one of a number of older men I know. Lucky for me, my wife allows it as she is not at all into anal.

9. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

You're damn right it is an urge that will not subside, and you're the luckiest prick on earth that your wife 'allows' it -- if my wife knew about my craving for it and 'allowed' it, I'd be getting fucked at least once a day, several thousand instead of the hundred or so I've had in the 15 years I've been 'doinig it'.

10. bobjob

bobjob Members

I used to entertain many men years ago, and if I had the time would still do it, but time constraints do not allow me too. At one point in my life, I hosted gang bangs of up to 5 men at once...oh those were the days!!