Straight Guys: Would You Let A Guy Suck You Off?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ollie_Ollie, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Hornycock749

Hornycock749 Members

I think a surprisingly large number of men would let a man suck them off! It's just sex after all and if a man needs cock and cum why not help him!

I love it and JimInPhila like this.
  2. Hornycock749

Hornycock749 Members

I think a surprisingly large number of men would let a man suck them off! It's just sex after all and if a man needs cock and cum why not help him!

3. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

Though I am not a GAY. I would like if some male sucks my cock and takes the load inside his mouth. I do not mind if he fucks my ass hole. I too would like to fuck his ass hole. I too would like to give a try and suck some neat cock.

I love it likes this.
  4. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Yes, suck away!!

I love it likes this.
  5. tcbouncnballls

tcbouncnballls Members

I have been fantasizing about this more frequently the last few years. I would accept oral from another guy and would also suck him. It is ALL about exploring personal sexuality. There is much truth to the stage, "you only live once". We aren't here for a long time...we are here for a good time!

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not no, but FUCK NO!

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Spiff, if a man lets another man touch his penis in ANY way, that man is gay too.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Lots of weirdos in this thread. Fuck no I wouldn't let some little twink ass punk suck my dick. What the fuck is wrong with you idiots saying shit like half of straight men would let another guy suck their dick?

YungSAVi likes this.
  9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Ha Ha bunch of Hypocrites Bet you would love to see a woman Lick another ones Pussy :tonguewink:

Redmanchu and ZenKarma like this.
  10. ckkckk

ckkckk Members

I think if someone offered, I would let him for sure. If a guy is willing then why not?

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That even sounds like a good excuse to ask a girl to masturbate you. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

YungSAVi likes this.
  12. Thedude7

Thedude7 Members

I let a gay guy suck me off it was really awkward at first then I just sat back and relaxed until I finished in his mouth but then he wanted me to return the favor and I said no, but I did jack him off to return the favor that was again awkward after first but the he started to relax and I felt in control it was a good feeling after that I got into it and was really working it like it was mine own. Then he finished and it went everywhere I just got up and said I have to go and left. Was definitely a crazy sex experience for me.

Jack Dolph likes this.
  13. RealmanHorny

RealmanHorny Members

Yes i would let a guy suck me , but i think i can't do it with a guy with a facial hair lol

I love it likes this.
  14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The answer to this is NO. A straight man would not have sexual contact with another man.

YungSAVi likes this.
  15. Jack Dolph

Jack Dolph Members

I do a guy suck cock better than any girl has ever given

I love it likes this.
  16. Jack Dolph

Jack Dolph Members

My brother has been given me head everyday if I want he loves when I fuck his face hard and he gets so turned on his mouth waters

headdy4u likes this.
  17. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Agreed

18. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Absolutely not.

19. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Nope

YungSAVi likes this.
  20. Jack Dolph

Jack Dolph Members

U should try it sometime my wife stopped sucking my cock years ago I love eating her pussy it really turns me on knowing I could only wish she would love to blow me and love doing it like I do making love to her pussy with my mouth getting her to that point of no return finishing her off with my cock. Even when she did pretend to like it she could never make me cum so I would always push her down and fuck her because I new after I made her cum I could just fuck her till I came. So my best friend has been given me head since we were kids and I don't have to do anything to him but he sucks me off like no one else. He is the only person I no that I can grab his head and fuck his mouth so hard my balls slap off his chin and he never chokes and loves the taste of my cum. I'm telling u I don't even want her to suck my cock I get the best head when ever I want by him .

Attached Files:

FrustratedHornball and flyby586 like this.