Straight Guys With Gay Fantasies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ggib111, Jun 10, 2015.

?

How often do you fantasize about gay sex with men?

1. Daily

23 vote(s)
    37.1%
  2. Weekly

18 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. Monthly

12 vote(s)
    19.4%
  4. Yearly

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. Once before - a long time ago

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  6. Absolutely never!

6 vote(s)
    9.7%
  1. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

YES !!! Shemales with huge dicks are so fucking hot

playingwithit2 likes this.
  2. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

I often fantasize about being crossdressed in my wifes clothes and getting fucked so hard by a big thick cock

rookie67 likes this.
  3. Escierto

Escierto Members

I don’t know if it is considered gay but my fantasies center on transgender women. In fact I have acted on these desires and I have tried to fulfill my fantasies with my transgender girlfriend. Being fucked in the ass by her and feeling the exact moment when she cums is the highlight of my sex life. There is nothing better than that.

rookie67 and playingwithit2 like this.
  4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Gay is just a category that others put you in. Be yourself without a category.

5. Escierto

Escierto Members

It used to bother me because I think that I am straight but now it’s ok. If I am a member of the gay community then I should be proud of it.

6. Just for fun

yes

7. MikeYapley

MikeYapley Members

Recently started watching trans stuff, where they look like women but with a cock. Enjoying some of it

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

Be careful. You may end up like me lol with a girlfriend like this.

[​IMG]

MikeYapley likes this.
  9. Just for fun

You lucky son of a bitch, I fucking hate you. But maybe we can make up if you show pictures of your lovers wonderful stuff. Damn, some guys get all the breaks. Shit.

10. Escierto

Escierto Members

Plenty of girls like her out there. Enough for everyone! (She does have wonderful stuff!)

11. Just for fun

Show it we need some new material to think and visualize about when we are in our partners.

12. MikeYapley

MikeYapley Members

I follow a couple on Chaturbate, this is one. Very pretty

Attached Files:

13. Escierto

Escierto Members

Yes I used to chat with some of the cam models on CB. There was one Filipina transgender that I helped start a small store so she could quit the cam business.

Another one from Singapore liked me to make my camera public when I was jerking with her. I figured no one would watch. Boy was I wrong. All these guys and a few women watching me jerk with her - how embarrassing! I always wanted to meet her in person.

14. MikeYapley

MikeYapley Members

That first paragraph is great, well done you

15. Escierto

Escierto Members

Thanks.

16. American Guy

American Guy Members

If I'm in the mood for this.....Does it mean I subconciously have gay tendencies?

[​IMG]

Or, if a woman is in the mood for this, does she subconciously have lesbian tendencies?

upload_2021-2-25_17-22-49.jpeg

17. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I would say that sexuality is a spectrum. There are people who feel they are 100% straight, 100% Gay and any combination of these including Asexual. I personally used to consider I was 100% straight. However at college I noticed I fancied another guy on my course. However there were girls on my course I also fancied. Years later I met my wife, I fancied her and loved her. We had a healthy sex life at first but once we had kids she gradually lost interest. I had to satisfy my own sexual urges without her. She only very rarely when she drunk gave me a blowjob. So these were very special for me as I enjoyed them but didn’t get them very often. I started wondering what it would be like to give a blow job. Eventually I gave in and wanted to try it. On the basis of seeing what it was like. If I was grossed out afterwards I was going to put it down to experience and would have held that in secretly in memory. I found I enjoyed it. The first man I gave a blowjob to also gave me a 69. That was intense, sucking on him while he sucked me. The curiosity was fed but I was hungry for more. I enjoyed the rush. I enjoyed the naughty secret nature of what I was doing. Eventually I had an account on Grindr and I turned into a guy who at first was only interested in sucking cock. To a guy who would kiss, rim, give and receive oral sex with a man and give and receive anal sex. Now I’m in a steady relationship with another girl. When I walk down the street I notice girls I fancy all the time. But I don’t notice men like that. I wouldn’t say I fancy men, and I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with a man. So I guess I’m somewhere between bisexual and straight. People are complex beings and we can’t easily be placed in a category.

NaturalDreams and Flash73 like this.
  18. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm the same way, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a guy and it's rare that I can say I find a guy attractive (I constantly see attractive women everywhere I go), but, I would love to get my hands and mouth on another guy's body. Seeing another guy's sexy smooth chest, cock and ass can get me quite worked up. Now that I'm alone again I've been fantasizing more and more about having sex with a guy. When I imagine myself in a long term relationship, it's always with a woman. I suspect I'd like to have sex with a guy mostly because I haven't done it yet and it would be all new and different.

19. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

If you are single why not give it a try. If you enjoy it you can always do it again, if you don’t at least you know.

20. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It has been on my mind a lot lately, I just need to find the right guy to try it with. I'm keeping my eyes open.